Old 01-19-2007, 09:57 AM   #46  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

modkitten- Our YMCA doesn't smell like that. It smells fresh. lol. No sweaty smell whatsoever. heh. :P
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:09 AM   #47  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Cookie: Good for you! 2 weeks is EXCELLENT! I don't mean to sound like an old nag, but I do hope that although you are restricting your calories, that you are still getting a healthy amount of them. Don't make me worry! lol

Tracy: YES I NOTICED! Haha. I didn't think that 1800 calories was alot, but IT IS! I can barely get 1600, and some days not even that much. The only advice I can give you is to not push yourself to eat those calories. If your body is full, then listen

Jamie: Funny thing, this has been the year that I really started to notice the generation gap between myself and my 10 year old niece. Where we used to be great friends, I'm actually an adult that she comes to when she has a problem or needs to tell on someone. And when her friends find out how old I am, it's "Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Haha. As for the crock pot, I did it once, but the whole time I kept thinking, what if there's a power surge? What if the cats knock it over? STRESSSSSS. Hahahaha. And Curves uses hydrolic machines, so your workout is only as hard as you work at it, and you can change the intensity without having to touch the machine. This also allows you to really push yourself hard and get the most out of the 30 seconds you're on the machine. It combines it with running/walking pads so you keep your heart rate up. So voila I really liked it because the workout was 30 minutes, but I didn't like it because I could only work out 3 days a week, and they were really sticky about me coming more often (not resting my muscles for 48 hours).

Brooke: When I joined last year, it was
Monthly Dues: $59 CAD
They just upped their prices at the beginning of January. Like WTF? I could pay for the coed 24 hour gym, and save a TON of money! I just don't like working out in front of the boys So I work out at home for now lol
And congrats on the loss! You're so close to ONEderland!!

Lori: I know the feeling. It's just BLAH!

I've been working quite a bit these day. Yesterday I had to work at the shop, everyone was out in the field. I was supposed to leave after the mail came (around 11am), but this one guy who has been totally flaking at work DIDN'T SHOW UP! And FIL is completely OBLIVIOUS to the fact that this guy is taking advantage of a situation. I do payroll, and I can tell you that he isn't even working enough to pay HALF his Alberta Blue Cross Coverage! Which is only 136.00 CAD a month! It really annoyed me. So I ended up working from 7am to 5pm. I'M TIRED AND CRANKY TODAY! Haha.

Slept in, too. Not much to report. Oh, and I had asked for an afternoon off on Tuesday, and I still haven't gotten my afternoon. I was going to make it yesterday, but that was a bust.

Okay, clearly cranky. I'll come back when I'm in a better mood, hahaha.

A good side of things. My FIL and his son (so I guess my step BIL) and I have been bonding a bit, and are taking on some work projects together. He's a really fun guy, and young at heart (aka: immature), and most of the time he just annoys me, but when he got back in to the shop yesterday afternoon, he was telling me about all these great ideas he has for the company, and I'm going to help him action them! Hurrah!

Okay, going to work!
Mande
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 01:11 PM   #48  
Living the Laguna life...

Congratulations, Brooke! That's awesome!!
miss michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 01:45 PM   #49  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

Thanks miss michelle!
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote