Old 06-29-2007, 03:57 PM   #106  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

I am so sorry. I know it doesn't feel good when it is undeniably how much you weigh LOL. When I first started my weightloss journey I had a personal trainer for a month. They had a good medical scale and they weighed me on the first day....When it said 224 I felt nauseous. My scale at home had me at 215 at the time. Fortunately my fiancee's scale (which I use now) was only 1 pound off from the trainers, so I know my weight is pretty accurate now.
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:02 PM   #107  
Waiting for ONEDERLAND!

S/C/G: 209/209/150

Height: 5'10"

It hit me when I weighed 220 (according to the bathroom scale so Im not sure how accurate that was..) but that got me motivated. I was down to 190lb then fell off the wagon again. Now back up to 209.. and when I finally weighed myself a few nights ago, after having to try on size 16 clothes (Ive never bought size 16 before..) I realized its time to do something.. I dont want to be 30 years old (I'm 24 now) and be even more overweight than I am..
xDas7x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 02:07 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 265/265/165

Height: 5'6"

Unhappy i didn't believe the scale

It was a few months when I found out that I had miscarried. I kept eating to fill the void of what I had lost. Everytime I stood on a scale at the doctor's or at home I kept thinking that the scale was broke I couldn't be that much.

It finally hit me the other day when my favorite outfit doesn't fit. I then realized that the scales weren't lieing and I needed to do something.
luckyme83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 04:20 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

Unhappy geez

hey ladies , thank you so much for all your posts i love reading them!!!! i have to rant. i weigh 191 , when i wrote this thread i was in tears because i reached 188 . now here is an accumulated post in reply to everyone's ive just read. on just some random ranting ok im tired of being fat . i've always been thick i dont know what it feels like to love your body. i never have before. my dad is an ***. *** i say. he says **** to me all the time. . . i dont even eat by him. he says your so beautiful but look at the rest of you. . . . i thought you would need two older brothers to fight the guys off of you ,but i dont have to worry about that now. my permanent nick name is godita.i could go on for days as you can see. i have no stinking motivation, i get it and the next day its gone. i just dont know what to do anymore. . . im at a loss. . . i've had epiphany after epiphany about how im going to start over and change my life , but i never follow through. you know what i have and issue a mixed up self esteem issue. not to sound conceited but i think im beautiful . . . i get hit on all the time , everyday at least. so i know im nto ugly , so i guess thats why it doesnt hit me. for some reason my mind thinks oh well i can always survive off my face. .. . grr. . . . i just dont know. i think if guys were just grossed out by me , and i never got compliments it would help then maybe i'd fix whats wrong. i feel so uncomfortable in my own skin. i've been so tempted by feeling trapted that i just want to take a knife and carve all the fat off my body. . . . i know creepy , but very tempting . the weight loss process just isnt fast enough. . . plus i dont really get why i weigh sooooo freaking much. im not a pig , i dont eat a lot, or horrible food .. .. ..i dont know. and weighing so much is making me a bad person. i dont go out , im tempermental, grumpy,jugemental, i started hating every other girl because they were competition, better then me. it causes problems in my relationship with my boyfriend. .. . im lazy all the time. NOTHING looks good on me let alone feels comfortable . i mean my FATNESS interferes with everything. im in a band and i refuse to take band pictures , just the idea of this period in my weight being documented makes me cringe . . . ok theres more but ill stop. grr
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:41 AM   #110  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeqeegrl View Post
i've been so tempted by feeling trapted that i just want to take a knife and carve all the fat off my body. . . . i know creepy , but very tempting .
Naaaah rich people do it all the time!
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:15 PM   #111  

lol true. but im poor. i just be walking around with a gaping hole in me
Old 06-30-2007, 08:13 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 160/143.5/115

Height: 5'2

WHEN i REALiZED i COULDNT FiT iNTO MY 13/14 JEANS.
calli707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 06:03 PM   #113  

just throwing this out there. . . im so sick of being fat.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:05 PM   #114  

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeqeegrl View Post
just throwing this out there. . . im so sick of being fat.
aww, we all know how you feel. you just feel trapped inside this body that isn't who you are at all. we're all this in together, support each other, and understand. instead of dwelling on the bad side and how you feel about your body, get up and change! i know it's easier said than done, but i know you can do it. it's you who have the power to change, you're a beautiful girl and i believe that you can change. you just gotta get up, and go .. feel better alright? we're always here for you.

oh, totally offtopic i LOVE that quote by audrey hepburn. but i think she was born in belgium not england? could be totally wrong though.
kateconfessional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:31 PM   #115  
just me

S/C/G: 320/294/145

Height: 5'7

hey ya'll just reading some of the posts and thought this song fit.

Life can take your dreams and turn them upside down
Friends will talk about you when you're not around
Reality can really cut you down to size
But don't ever lose that light in your eyes
Don't ever lose that light in your eyes.

People make you promises they'll never keep
Soon you'll know why people say talk is cheap
And life resembles one big compromise
But don't ever lose that light in your eyes

Keep on shining, Keep on smiling
Don't lose faith and don't lose heart
When you're crying
Just keep trying to remind yourself
You're a shining star, Yes you are.

Some where down the line you'll face the judgement day
When the angels look at you, what will you say?
They've got a way of knowing who qualifies
Just let 'em see that light in your eyes
Don't ever lose that light in your eyes

Keep on shining, Keep on smiling
Don't lose faith and don't lose heart
When you're crying
Just keep trying to remind yourself
You're a shining star, Yes you are.

Don't ever lose...

ive been reading post about friends and family members not being very nice. have a great july chicas!
brat_61886 is offline   Reply With Quote