20-Somethings BL Corner Temporary forum for Biggest Loser Challenge

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 07:13 AM   #16  

I'm thinking about doing the Dash next year. A bunch of people I know did it this year, but I didnt hear about it until that day, after it was over. We had the 2nd largest turn out, so they had to add a second day and will definitely be back next year. Ilm thinking of moving across the country next year, but I'll look for one there, for sure.

I slept for crap last night, about two hours total. I have a weird anxiety about early mornings, I'm convinced I'll sleep through my alarm, or it wont go off, so I barely sleep. But my weigh in was still good, 161 from 167 last Sunday. Not too shabby, considering TOM just visited last night. It usually takes a few days after that to see the water release. My goal for this week is 2 pounds, to 159. I havent seen 159 since the first week of June.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

I gained 1.2 this week . I am really really disappointed in my weight this week. I worked out exactly as planned 5 days this week. Some days I worked out more than others but I always did at least 30 min when I had previously been doing no exercise so even 30 mins was an improvement. My food was perfectly within my calorie range of 1400-1500 and I weigh everything so I should be pretty accurate. It is just so frustrating when you put in so much effort and it doesn't show.
Old 09-19-2011, 12:42 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 310/288/235

Height: 5'9"

I totally weighed yesterday and fell asleep before I remembered to post it
Closed Thread