20-Somethings BL Corner Temporary forum for Biggest Loser Challenge

Old 03-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #1  
Chels15

S/C/G: 168/168/125

Height: 5'8

Default Time to get my 'Rocky' on!

I'm chelsie, and I'm a 19 year old college student. I've never been obese, just overweight but I think a lot of people can relate when I say I'm just not comfortable with my body. I've wanted to really make a life change for a while now but I'm an extremely picky eater (to the point where it's debilitating) and have let that hold me back from the body that I know I could achieve.

I have also struggled with binge eating disorder, but hopefully with counseling that can be something I leave in the dust.

I decided to sign up on this forum because I'm going to need support, this I know.

I ran my first half marathon yesterday and had prayed to God before hand and during that if he provided the means to get me through it, healthily and happily, that I would finally take the steps to overcome my fears and road blocks.

So here I am, trying to follow through on my end of the deal.

I have about 40 pounds to go to reach my goal weight, so here weeee goooo!
chelsielynn15 is offline   Reply With Quote