!!! Individual Standings !!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey everyone!

So being the snoopy challenge leader I am, I do occasionally peak at what other teams are talking about and have noticed one topic being raised within a couple different teams. Each week we celebrate all of our losses, highlighting team members and teams that see a little more success than others. I wanted to point out that there is recognition to the top over-all losers out of all teams each week. I have a running list of how much TOTAL weight every member has lost, but I have refrained from posting it due to the fact that some of our teammates have unfortunately seen either no loss or gains and I am not sure how they would feel about everyone seeing what weight has/has not been lost. Life comes up and sometimes the challenge becomes not losing weight, but trying to keep from gaining weight, and it is important that no one feels embarrassed by their own progress, but rather know that they have teammates here to support them.

So I'm opening this up for everyone to discuss. Would you like me to post EVERYONES standings overall each week, so you can see where you are at or would you rather I wait and post it at the end of the challenge? If I had more time I would PM those that wanted to know there standings, but unfortunately, I work anywhere from 60-80 hours/week, so the option is to either post standings each week, or wait until the end of the challenge.

I'm interested to see how everyone feels on this subject, so please, lots of input!!!

Thank you!
    ~Kim
  • I'm indifferent. I don't mind my stalls/gains being displayed.
  • I'd love to see it...
  • Ditto to the above,
  • Heya! If you have time to do this, I'd love to see it every week

Since beginning this challenge, I've had successful weeks, where I've lost a few pounds, and unsuccessful weeks, where I've lost almost nothing (and come close to gaining!). Actually, in the unsuccessful weeks, I've found it encouraging to know that I'm not the only person who has stalled for a week or two, so I think actually if there are any people feeling discouraged, posting the individual standings could show those people they aren't alone at all. Obviously this is just my own reaction to it, but if I gain or don't lose next week, I honestly don't mind other people knowing - I post it in the threads for all to see after all
  • I'd like to see it as well, but only if it's not too much work for you.
  • Yeah I think it is ok to post it. I mean we are all posting it anyways really lol

I didn't lose anything this week it sucks but it happens.

and when you see all the numbers up there of everyone, unique different and u can see how everyone has their ups and downs it is nice to put your own in perspective I think.
  • Week 3 Overall Individual Standings
  • Thanks for posting this, Kim!
  • wow, it's so different looking at us all together like that! I look at every1 else's teams just to see how every1 is doing overall. This is great!
  • this was cool to have a look at, thanks for taking the time to post it
  • nice!
  • thanks for posting!
  • Week 4 Individual Standings