Old 01-15-2008, 12:38 AM   #1  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

Default Hiya

hi i would liek to join the 100 club lol. as you can see from my siggy in started losing weight in december . and have lost 12 pounds so far .. I have a history of not looking after myself and just worrying about what the hubby and kids want.. and i have been an emotional eater in the past and not cared about it.. i was too worried about something else always be it my daughter health issues family arguments or ****ty friends lol.. you name it .. the last couple of years have been very terbulant . I started gaining weight at 16 when i had chronic fatigue syndrome. i got pregenant at 18 with my son and went up to 220 pounds.. lost some and got down to 180ish then fell pregnant with my duaghter the pregnancy from **** lol.. i threw up everything .. lol the whole pregnancy , constant pain and very low blood pressure lol.. anyway after not eating for 9 months after she was born i balooned lol i reckon i got to 250 with in 6 months of her birth, she has given us plenty of trouble with her health and i balooned out to 288. once her health was back on track december 2007 .. i decided its time to look after me .. so here i am ..

I exercise daily and im eating about 1800-1900 calories a day. I have tryed many daily calorie needs calculators and the all average out to 2450 so i have taken 500ish off that and thats where im staying . and its working very easily. 12.8 pounds in just over a month.
I do 30 minutes on my elliptical trainer and 30 minutes aerobics each day or i do 30 aerobic or bike and then 30 minutes of weights ect .. and im feeling great.
anyway hi all
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:30 AM   #2  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Hi Amy. I'm so glad you've found us. This is a phenomenal site for support, advice and encouragement. Good luck to you as you embark on this wonderful journey to better your health. You won't be disappointed! It's so incredibly worthwhile.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:09 AM   #3  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Amy! Congratulations on your 12 pound loss. Sounds like you have a great diet and exercise plan that's working quite well for you. Many of us here fight emotional eating and have put the needs of others before ourselves. I am sure you will find the support and encouragement you need here on the 100lb threads. Please post often so we get to know you.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote