Old 01-14-2008, 01:23 PM   #1  

Default Any suggestions?

Does anyone have advice on taking diet supplements? I am thinking about taking a natural diet supplement. I do not want any stimulants or fat burners. I have done a lot of research and I think I may have found a good one to try called "Be Thin." Has anyone tried this/ have any suggestions on taking a pill to aid in weight loss?
Laguilar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:27 PM   #2  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

The best diet "supplement" I know of is this:

Lots of leafy green vegetables, adequate protein, more whole foods less processed, plenty of exercise, enough rest, eating only when truly hungry, drinking adequate water and maybe a glass or two just in case and loving yourself through it all.

SoulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:33 PM   #3  
Meg

SoulBliss is absolutely right. If you look in the fine print for any of those diet pills, they all say you have to diet and exercise along with the pill in order to get results. In other words, it's the diet and exercise, not the pill, that works. So why not skip the pill and save the money?

Seriously, I'm the moderator of the Maintainers forum here at 3FC for members who have reached their goals and are maintaining. We have many successful losers here and I can tell you that not a one of them did it with diet pills. Because diet pills don't work. Lifestyle changes incorporating healthy eating and exercise are what will get you to your goal and keep you there.
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:24 PM   #4  
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

I agree with all of the above...I tried different pills back before I got here in Septemebr of 2007 - none of them worked...a healthy diet and exercise has helped me to lose 43lbs since the end of September.
SunshineRunner is offline   Reply With Quote