Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-06-2008, 12:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Talking Scale Victory

I haven't been posting on here much again due to the fact I'm working full time now at a new job that is retail and I'm on my feet at least 8 hours a day then on top of that I'm a part time college student. But I do lurk and read and laugh and often find myself noddin in agreement while reading a variety of y'all's threads. I just wanted to share before I got this job 3 and half weeks ago I was back up at 203 point something. And I refused to change my ticker as motivation for myself. I'm now proud to report that I'm now 196.6! I've also been able to change my eating habits since I'm too busy to think about food heh go figure and I'm too tired to go out to eat actually if I'm even at home when sit down restaurants are actually open in the evening. I bring my food to work for my lunch or dinner depending on what my hours are. I just am excited and feel that I'm really doing what's best for me despite the fact I didn't have very much support from certain important family members about taking this job. Thankfully my husband and friends have been super supportive and so have you guys even though you guys might not even know it. Thanks!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 12:42 PM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 12:44 PM   #3  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

congrats, keep up the good work!
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 12:52 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 156/133/130

Height: 5'2"

You go girl!
abbyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #5  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Scale victory INDEED!!!! Niiice.

Just keep at it. Keep at it.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:32 PM   #6  
Future Wonder Woman

S/C/G: 248/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Congrats! It must be hard keeping on track working so much. Go girl!
trooworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:21 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 124kg(272)/94kg(209)/70kg(154

Height: 5'5"

Excellent work!
KrisR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #8  
Mango Empress

S/C/G: 275/check my ticker!/145

Height: 5'6"

Great job! keep it up!
MangoKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 06:50 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Thanks for all the congratulations. I really appreciate it and it reminds me of what a great website this is!

Trooworld- It is a little hard keeping on track since I'm so busy and also since I work in a mall and my store is right across from the food court and a Chili's which is my fave restaurant it was tough at first but then I got to thinking about how I would save money as well and that was a big motivation as well since we're trying to pay off debt and I calculated that I would be able to pay 100 dollars more per month towards my credit card if I stopped eating out and that hundred dollars covers our interest on the credit card. But what I do is on my days off I cook up huge amounts of food and freeze them in small portions. Or if I have run out of cooked food if it's been awhile since my last day off which it has been I just bring sandwiches, fruit, yogurt,etc. I plan on cooking a lot of food this coming Tuesday and Friday since those are my days off. Or if I don't have anything to eat I get a grilled chicken salad from Chili's with no dressing since I was a bit shocked at how many calories the dressings I like have. But anyways 190 here I come!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote