Old 01-05-2008, 05:41 PM   #5
beachbabe8406
Shelly

S/C/G: 124/Check Ticker/110

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Name: Michelle (Also go by Shelly)

General location: Central Minnesota

Birthday: 8/15/1984

Marital status: Newly married (June, 2007)

Children/grandchildren: 0

How long have you been on WW/Flex: I started this week with the help of a coworker. She belongs to WW online and is helping me along since I cannot afford to join.

How much weight do you hope to lose: About 30 pounds

What do you do for exercise: My exercise level has definitely gone down. I used to run a lot, but now I walk on my treadmill for about 30 minutes if I do anything. Getting back into the swing of things has gotten me down!

What foods help you stay OP: I love yogurt and salads.

Why do you think you'll be successful this time: The points are rightfully named flex points! I eat out a lot since I travel for work, so it is nice to be able to still be on plan while traveling.

What is the biggest obstacle between you and success: Sticking with it! I am the biggest I have ever been, so this time I am dedicated!

How will/did you overcome this obstacle: I haven't yet!

What do you like to do for fun: I love reading and spending time with my husband and friends. Unfortunately, much of our time seems to be spent at the bar. Another obstacle to tackle!

What type of music do you like best? I listen to just about everything. In the mornings my radio in my car is set to a pop station since I love their talk show, and in the evenings it is set to 90's station.

If you were on a deserted island for a month, by yourself, what 3 (only 3) items (not people) would you want with you? FOOD, reading materials, and a floaty so I can enjoy the water!

Other comments: I'm going to do it right this time!