Old 01-03-2008, 08:17 PM   #1  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Default Julie Marie......youhooooooo

We aunties want to hear about Josie's first Christmas!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #2  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Oh, yeah....for sure Also, we want the whole gang back. You complete me .
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:45 AM   #3  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Yes please! Can't wait to hear/read all about it.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #4  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

Yes, how is she doing? Is she toddling yet?
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:57 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

ooooh yes!! first christmas!!!! oh boy!! pics please!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 08:02 PM   #6  

ok....... 2 things...... I checked Julie Marie's profile on 3fatchicks and it said the last activity she had was at 4:30 TODAY! then I went to her blog and there was a new entry! PUT ON TODAY!!!!! So I am thinking....... IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE SOMEONE IS LURKING!!!!!!

Lurk all you want Julie Marie!! but we still see you!!!!!

Miss ya, love ya..........but really want to hear about Josie!
Old 01-05-2008, 07:46 AM   #7  

just bumping this back to the front,,,, makin sure Julie sees it
Old 01-05-2008, 10:46 AM   #8  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Holy crap-I'm being stalked! Heehee . . .

Yes-I'm totally lurking-but I've been actually staying pretty close to plan the last couple of days. No more screwing off . . .i have to get in control.

I wasn't going to post here until I had my xmas posts and new pics up on the blog so I could direct you there . . .however, Blogger has been totally ticking me off. I keep trying to upload photos and everything freezes up. I have like 3 posts started that I can't finish until the photos can be uploaded.

Anyway-xmas was great with Josie-she was totally spoiled by everyone! Mom got her a little tent that she went crazy for-unfortunately for her (yay for me), it's staying at grandmas since i don't have the room. She got an Elmo blanket, a big stuffed elmo (or Abo as she calls him), a whole slew of wooden blocks and puzzles from me, i mean, Santa . . .oh and a ton of other things.

She's walking, talking (in her own sweet little way), throwing tantrums, charming the pants off everyone . . . .everything a toddler girl should be doing. I took her to the doctor last week for her 18mos checkup and she weighs 22 lbs and is 33 in long.

I, on the other hand, have been sick since thanksgiving. I had a horrible cough, lost my voice on Dec 7th-got it back the day before xmas eve so I was able to sing with the choir for midnite mass and got another cold 2 days later and started all over again with the cough and lost my voice AGAIN! this is ridiculous. It might help if I could get some decent sleep. I only sleep for about 2 hours at a time and get about 4-5 hours a night-since Thanksgiving. I'm dying here . . . I hate the idea of going back to the doctor but may have to.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 01:12 PM   #9  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Awwww, JM, that sucks. The doc is probably the right answer. I wonder if you have a virus, it is almost creepy how nasty some of these viruses are these days, isn't it? I was sick for about 6 weeks a while back, and I still feel like I have a bit of a cough, cuz when I laugh, I sound as if I might keel over. It's not pretty.

Isn't it wonderful how kids make Christmastime magical again? I bet next year will be even more fun. My 3 yo DS was just a character as he opened each gift. Even the quilt I made him got a big wide eyed, "ooooooo." Funny how they stay just cute enough to inspire you to meet their every need, isn't it?

So, stick around with us.......there are a lot of new faces, and that is always exciting.....and so many oldbies have been checking in too.
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #10  
Katie

So good to hear from you chica!

As for Christmas, I am glad to hear that it was wonderful. Sounds like you have settled into this mom thing perfectly. As for being sick, try rubbing a thick layer of Vicks onto your feet and putting socks on before you go to bed. It really works!
Old 01-05-2008, 06:00 PM   #11  

Katie... on the feet????...really??? interesting. and what is the theory on that? how does it get from your feet to your throat in the night? (do you suck your toes????)

I knew we could drag you out of hiding Julie Marie!!! ha! good to get an update, sorry you have been so sick, that just sucks.

can't wait to see christmas pics!
Old 01-06-2008, 12:18 PM   #12  
Katie

Lettie- Vicks is full of essential oils. Essential oils are absorbed through the body and carried to where ever you need them. Your feet have the biggest pores in your body, so putting the Vicks there gets it to where you need it the fastest. Try rubbing some garlic oil on the sole of your foot. Within a minute or two, you will taste garlic in your mouth. Crazy, huh? Anyways, try the vicks next time you have a bad cough. It works great on kids too.
Old 01-06-2008, 01:16 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl View Post
Lettie- Vicks is full of essential oils. Essential oils are absorbed through the body and carried to where ever you need them. Your feet have the biggest pores in your body, so putting the Vicks there gets it to where you need it the fastest. Try rubbing some garlic oil on the sole of your foot. Within a minute or two, you will taste garlic in your mouth. Crazy, huh? Anyways, try the vicks next time you have a bad cough. It works great on kids too.

wow! I wish I had know this years ago!!! I would much rather have the stuff on my feet with socks than on my neck!!! thanks!
Old 01-06-2008, 07:10 PM   #14  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

I love this tip Katie - thanks for sharing!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:07 PM   #15  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Okay-Blogger finally started cooperating so check out the blog for new pics, updates!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote