Old 01-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #1  

Question Anyone doing Eating for life? BFL

program? body for life.???? I am looking for a buddy
I just started it today and got the cookbook Eating for Life for Christmas and it is fantastic I know I can do this it is very do-able and healthy! xooxx Darlene
RedisHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:37 PM   #2  

I actually don't do that, but Body For Life is a fantastic program... so healthy and real, I absolutely love it.
JennyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 232.6/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi,

I love the EFL cookbook - my favorites are the chicken parm, the beef stew, the shrimp scampi and the shakes in the back.

I agree with JennyJ and the program is fantastic. If you need more support that you cannot find here, Bodyforlife-tracker.com is a good site with lots of support and there are a lot of community msn groups like groups.msn.com/bodyforlifeColorado and others.

Have you read the original BFL book to start? I would always suggest that first book first.

The bfl official web site has a lot of information as well.

Good luck!
Raemi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #4  

thank you so much for the replies and for the links! I need a good support system
yes I have read the whole body for life book! I just completed my first week and I am doing 4.6 pds I don't feel deprived at all esp with the Freeday and I used it and ate a loooooooooooooot and didn't gain! it makes me not want to binge cause I know if I am craving it I can have it on my "Freeday" I get so much to eat and the EFL book is FANTASTIC and my family loves the recipes so I don't have to be a short order cook and make something for me and something for them! they love that Tacopasta recipe! sooo good. I wish they had a section on here for BFL. it is such a healthy program you could do for life! xooxox Darlene
RedisHere is offline   Reply With Quote