View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 01:40 PM   #725
okie in il
Blue w/lites - No COD

S/C/G: 208/157/150

Height: 5'4"

Hello all! I've posted a couple of times on other threads here, but I've never introduced myself. My name is Becky, I just turned 40 on Dec. 5. I've been married for almost 20 years & we have 2 children (almost 16 yr old son & 9 yr old daughter). My DH is in the Coast Guard so we've moved around alot over the last 20 years. We currently live in Illinois, right outside St. Louis.

I've been on LAWL since November 2006. I'm embarrassed to say , I didn't stay POP so I didn't reach my goal when I should have. I started stabilization right before Thanksgiving at 160. Then I found out that my COD was closing & kind of fell off the wagon. I put myself back on weight loss so I could lose that last 10 pounds to get to my original goal of 150. Now that the holidays are over I plan on being POP so I can get this last 7 pounds off permanently. My DH & I are going on a cruise in 6 weeks to celebrate our 20th anniversary so that is my new incentive.

I look forward to getting to know everyone. I kind of went through withdrawals when the PWL forum shut down.

okie in il is offline   Reply With Quote