View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 07:43 PM   #722
mcbender99
On the BLUE team! GO Blue

S/C/G: 247/see ticker/157

Height: 5'6"

Default Hello, I'm so gald to be here!

My name is Brenda and I am happily married with three great kids. I live in Minnesota and do not particularly like the winters. I love the summer! I can’t wait to be barefoot in the yard again. This snow thing is crazy. I have lived here all of my life but for some reason can’t seem to acclimate. I do like to go ice fishing there’s nothing like a good day of fishing. Any time of the year.

I have battled with a poor self image my whole life. Even when I was younger I was in no way overweight, but I thought I was. If I only knew then what I know now…how much worse it could get. I wish I would’ve been able to appreciate my younger body. I seem to have a really bad relationship with food. I love all the wrong ones! I have taken years out of my life to have my babies and make sure they were all healthy when they came into this world. I am great at taking care of everyone else, I haven’t been very good at taking care of me though. Well, I’ve decided, enough is enough! I’m sick and tired of being out of breath when I go downstairs to the freezer or laundry room. I’m tired of being afraid everytime I get on an airplane if this will be the time I won’t fit. I was so embarrassed on my last flight I couldn’t see the buttons to turn up my headset, they were somewhere under my 44D breasts and my bulging waistline. My days of embarassment and worry and fatique are over. I want to go to the beach, I want to run with my dog, I want to feel alive again. So, today, my journey starts…

mcbender99 is offline   Reply With Quote