I guess I should fill this one out since I'm so new.
First name (if you want to tell): It's ethnnic.
Meaning of user name: Lady Luxurious - my taste in everything $$$.
Geographical location: Australia
Marital Status: Married soon.
Occupation: Self employeed - 3 businesses + hopefully realestate soon.
Pets: On a waiting list.
Hobbies/Interests: Dicking around on-line. The beach. Nightclubs. Reading heaps of non-fiction.
Eye/Hair Color: blue/blond
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 1998 - on and off since I was 15
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 180/147/127
Problem: Compulsive eating... binge eating... recreational eating... emotional eating... etc.
Plan/Way of Eating: I don't know how to gain control back. I just keep binging over and over again. I binge for three days and then restrict for 5 and the cycle goes on and on....
Favorite exercise: I love weights and hate cardio.
Favorite movies: I don't really watch TV
Favorite books/plays:Yoga / Bhuddist
Music: Electro pop, trance, house
Favorite Quote(s): Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.
Favorite People (dead and living): Dali Lama, Mother Teresa
People I can’t stand: Rude people
Places you’ve been: all over the world
Places you want to visit: India, Russia, Isreal, places in Europe
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? yes
02. What is your least favorite word?
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? reading
04. What turns you off? to much hype
05. What is your favorite curse word? I'd like to stop cursing.
06. What sound or noise do you love? children laughing
07. What sound or noise do you hate? anything squeeky
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? athlete
09. What profession would you not like to do? anything 9-5.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You've done well.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Not really.