Old 01-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #1  
Face down in Cabo!

S/C/G: WOE - Atkins

Height: 5'10

Smile Atkins, Please??

Hi Everyone,

I'm returning 2 years after starting Atkins and losing 110 pounds in 9 months. Loved the diet, but in a nut shell, gave up after opening a tavern with my hubby and cooking in the kitchen everyday. Yes, I'm a picker!!!!

We'll I started back on the diet about a month ago after gaining weight back and now that the holiday rush is over, here I am again to lose weight and hopefully leave it here in cyberspace forever.

So hello to everyone and a few questions:

What happened to the Atkins forum? Anyone here doing strick Atkins? Where the heck can I buy all those yummy Low Carb treats I used to eat? they have all disappeared from the stores. Is low carb not the FAD diet now?

Looking forward to talking (and losing with you)

Shell
CT Cabo Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:38 PM   #2  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

Hi Shell , Welcome! There are a few of us here doing Atkins. Congrats on your loss so far. The LC products are hard to find now, I shop on line at nettrition for a few things .
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:06 PM   #3  
Of course you are

S/C/G: 195/185/125

Height: 5'4"

Hi! I was looking for an Atkins forum but couldn't really find one. I'm new so I thought I'd look around a bit in case I missed it.

I am doing strict Atkins. I am on day 4 and have lost 6 pounds. I've done Atkins before but I usually quit after a month. Not this time - at least not til I get ALL the weight off.

I've seen Atkins shakes and bars in the diet section of the grocery stores. If not I'm sure you can buy online. I think I'll stick to my induction mode for at least a month and then move on from there.

I appreciate any experiences/suggestions from Atkins dieters!! I love reading how much weight people have lost. It is so uplifting!
Squidward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:49 PM   #4  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

In April I will celebrate 4 years on Atkins. I'm what others refer to as an "Atkins purist"....meaning I'm very strict. I don't do lc products, I stick more to eating real foods.

All the best to you!!!

Kim
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote