View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 01:07 AM   #44
practiceliving

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Oh gosh, the daddy who was working to get his family insurance and couldn't get approved made me cry. I can't imagine living in a country where basic healthcare needs aren't covered by the gov't and present such a struggle.. sure I still need insurance for the "big" stuff, but the basics... yikes. I really felt for him and his wife.

Love that Kim is gone, and that we're going to get to see Bob and Jillian working together. Yahoo!!

I think I am going to like the contestants a LOT better this season. They all seem really sweet at this point.

The hospital stuff really got to me, especially the woman (a former contestant!!) talking about fertility. I'm in my early 20s, and the BF and I talk a lot about the kind of family we want... to think that my body, my health, my choices might get in the way of that... I got a little teary-eyed, to be honest. That got me so much more than any of the other hospital stuff.

I'm sooo glad the Green team went home. That dad is just NOT ready for this. As hard as it is for the daughter, you can't force someone to commit to something unless they're ready, y'know?

“The most important thing in life is to stop saying ‘I wish’ and start saying ‘I will’. Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities.” - David Copperfield