South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 04:17 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default 1st day is hard !

Oh man ! I am starved and it is only 1 p.m. here...Please give me words of encouragement.

Made Ricotta Muffins found in the recipe place and they are good....

Question I have is: Are Fava Beans legal? I cook them in only water and garlic. Nice to munch on when they get cool.

Tired of the cold weather, coughing etc. this time of year. How do you, who live in the snow stand it?

Any one out there?
Old 12-31-2007, 04:22 PM   #2  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

You definitely shouldn't be hungry. Are you eating as much lean protein and veggies as you need at meals? How about those all important snacks? The things I loved best about SBD when I started was that I was never hungry - something I'd never experienced while on a diet. I've lost 33 lbs since 10/1 and I've only been hungry when I've been too busy to eat properly (late meetings with no good food choices...).

Try adding more lean protein and veggies to your next meal and see if that feels better. Good luck!
Old 12-31-2007, 04:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

lubajo, you shouldn't be hungry, are you eating enough of what we're allowed and making sure you get your snacks in? I do remember Phase 1 being harder the 2nd time around, though! Yes, fava beans are legal, so enjoy, and make sure you get plenty of beans in every day. Good luck, I'll be joining you on Wednesday!
Old 12-31-2007, 04:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 248/216/148

Height: 5'11"

Hi Lubajo
Hurry eat something PH1 legal. Don't be hungry and don't give up. Think of how good you will feel. Think of the weight you will lose. Think of how healthy you will be. Think of next cold season when you won't get the cough, sniffles, etc. because your body will be a healthier place because of all your efforts right now. You can do it.
Closed Thread