Old 12-25-2007, 09:42 AM   #16  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

GOOD MORNING AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! We are on our way out the door but wanted to stop and wish you a great day! We are going to Traverse to our daughter's house and will be staying over until tomorrow. I'm sorry for not getting in here sooner but we have been sooooo busy. So many lunches and get togethers this year! I finally got my 4th afghan finished! We are leaving Friday for downstate to see family down there -- will be gone just a couple days tho -- better than nothing. We spent Christmas Eve with Carley's parents and grandparents - had such a great time.

Rena: I also love to sit with the lights out and enjoy my tree! It is sooooo restful - I like to enjoy it while I can before we have to take it down. I usually leave my up until a week or two after New Years. We've lost a lot of our snow this last week but we still do have tons left. Snow for Christmas is a must! Last year we had a freakish winter and did not have any snow for Christmas at all. What a bummer! It all came afterwards tho - lol.

Sharon: I know you are going to have a wonderful day with the family and those wonderful grandsons! Got your card and letter (of course I already knew most of what your wrote) but it was very nice. Give my love to Ken and the kids and enjoy your day.

Kim: Don't worry about having so many people in a small house - they will all find a place to perch and all will be great. Just enjoy! Sounds like you will have a very great Christmas with your family and friends.

OK .. got to throw our overnite stuff in my tote and pack the gifts in the car and off we must go! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Love, CJ
CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:30 PM   #17  
Black Team TBL-WMB

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Height: 5'6'

Hello every one and well with Christmas behind me I am now ready to kick this weight loss in to high gear . It has been so hard with the holidays to be good sooooooo much food every where you go , but ready to start again. Hope every one had a wonderful Christmas I did I received a lot of nice gifts, ones I can use , and I have a new grandson Kaiden and he is a cutie. Take care
Rena

Last edited by losinitin07; 12-31-2007 at 02:31 PM.
losinitin07 is offline   Reply With Quote