View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 10:23 AM   #6
2Bthinagain
I can do it !!!!

Height: 5'6"

Gator - thanks for the slap!! I love how you talk yourself into your great workouts. Do you have kids ??? I don't know how people with kids find all the time they need for themselves. We have a 3 and 5 yr old and they are always with me. They go to bed at 8pm and by then I'm always ready to collapse!
When DH is working he wakes up at 5:30 and is out the door at 6:30. I don't know how the man does it. He wants to beat the AM traffic on the way into the city. I know I need to wake up when he does to get my work out in. Once the kids are up, usually no later than 7....my day just revolves around them and their schedules.
I am also always tired, and don't know if it's from the weight, my thyroid, my snoring, or getting up a dozen times at night to pee.
I bought a bottle of B12 several months ago and have not taken one yet, do you ,or anyone else take that?
And Gator - by all means - enjoy that sunshine! I'd live there if we could, but due to my husbands occupation -- we are limited to where we can live. Mostly up north, yuck !

Last edited by 2Bthinagain; 12-30-2007 at 04:25 PM.