View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 10:44 PM   #3
SunshineRunner
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies - haven't seen y'all in forever!!! Hope you had great holidays. Eny, Flower, & I have been holding down the fort and missing everyone who has been crazy busy. I don't blame you for being absent...some days I wish I was....I still haven't gotten more than 5 hours sleep any night this month. Can't wait for it to be over.

I have been hitting the gym hard. I am enjoying it and seeing great results. Still not fit and fabulous, but I've got time for that. I even went out and bought a new pair of running shoes...nike shox...i think they are ugly and I avoided trying them on in about 5 different stores..then I gave in and found they felt perfect for my running. I ran 3 miles on the treadmill in intervals yesterday. Today I took off but did plenty of walking around the mall looking for new sneakers. Tomorrow I am hiking through a nature preserve with my mother...hope that goes well!

2Bthin...schedule your gym time!!! Didn't we discuss this last month??? I'm just playing with you...but you know, I'd never get it done if I didn't plan my life around those 2 hours a day.

I think I am going to try and fit in a beach run tomorrow (on the sidewalk that runs next to the beach here...not running in sand!!!)...of course that will be after the hiking....anywho..we'll see...

Keep it up ladies!!! Let's make it a great & goal oriented 2008!!! Check in more often!

Besting my Goal! Losing another 10lbs to see how it feels!