View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 01:27 PM   #8
lumifan4ever

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Joliren....that is great that your dropped 30 pounds this year. I have done the same thing. I've actually been at this for 2 full years now and hoping that come spring or summer this year, that i will only be posting as a supporter and maintainer also. The first year I lost half of my original goal but gained back 7. So this year i had to re-lose that 7 plus try to get closer to my goal. If i had not gained back that 7, i would be at my first original goal. But i can't let that failure affect me...Instead, i have to view it as a success that this year, i managed to lose 34 pounds and 60 pounds all together and only have 17 more to go (hopefully).

Tealeaf...I know your family is going to be blown away when they see you. I meant to go by and see an aunt of mine that i haven't seen in about 3 years. I know she must be surprized that my mom asked her to help her pick out my christmas present outfit and my mom told her i was a size 4. Last time my aunt saw me, i was a size 16. I hope to stop by and see her sometime this week and hopefully surprize her with my new size.

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...r=lumifan4ever