Old 12-17-2007, 02:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/165/135

Height: 5'4

Default Slim In Six. Workout partner ?

Hey everyone !
Well I'm starting Slim In Six and I was wondering if anyone else was starting it as well. We can do a Slim In Six challange together =]
Any takers ?
kat031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:03 PM   #2  
How Bad do you want it?

S/C/G: 140/135.5/120

Height: 5'1"

I have the set and was thinking about going through it again.....are you still out there?

cuppa
cuppajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:33 PM   #3  

i have been wanting to try slim in six and posted something in another thread about it...

have you started yet?
baldduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:36 PM   #4  
How Bad do you want it?

Hi baldduck!

Well...I don't know what happened to everyone else, but I am definitely still here and, in fact, just started my SI6 this morning!

I'd love an accountability partner--how 'bout you?

cuppajoe
Old 12-31-2007, 08:59 PM   #5  

sounds good =) i want to try it because i have heard a lot of good about it. i haven't ordered it yet though.

obviously you like it if you are going to do it again haha, but what are some of the things you do and dont like about it? my husband is coming back from iraq in 3 months and working out at the gym hasn't done a thing haha and i would really like to lose some weight
Old 01-01-2008, 01:05 PM   #6  

ok cuppajoe, i just ordered it today. im scared though. its the first time ordering any tv workout stuff...
Old 01-02-2008, 07:18 PM   #7  
How Bad do you want it?

Hi!

I like it for the good overall workout it gives me. It IS a challenge! My favorite is the Burn It Up 46minute segment. I just kept at it until I could keep up with the video and do all the moves. It will be okay, just start with the beginning segment and work up to the next levels.

Keep me posted on how you're doing! For SURE you wanna look good when your DH comes home! {please thank him for his service to our country!}

cuppa
Old 01-08-2008, 07:42 PM   #8  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Are you still at it?

I just started SI6 on Monday!!
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:49 PM   #9  

ok. i just got my SI6 in teh mail. I don't really understand teh diet plan. and it keeps talking about supplements. do you guys take the supplements? do you still get results if you don't take them? i have been really sick this past week so i am going to wait a day or two to start. i can't wait
Old 01-14-2008, 11:25 PM   #10  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

I don't take the supplements nor do I follow the diet plan, but I do eat clean and keep the calories down. I am on week 2, started Ramp it Up today and in the first week I lost 1.5 inches off my waist and .5 off each arm!!
Old 01-15-2008, 01:12 PM   #11  

that is awesome! congrats back at it! so did you do the start it up for a week before moving on? it looks like i will just have to find my own thing for it. im really disappointed in the booklet that came with it. but i am excited to start. i am going to start tomorrow because i am finally starting to feel better. yay!
Old 01-15-2008, 06:30 PM   #12  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Glad you are feeling better!Yes, I stuck to Start it up for a full week, and I'm doing Ramp it up for a week and hope to be able to move on to Burn it up for the remaining 4 weeks but we'll see how my body reacts first! Today my triceps are sore so it's working! LOL!
I think the booklet is actually good but I still don't use it, I enjoy to many different kinds of food to stick to Mishi's ladder! LOL!I have used it in the past and to tell you the truth it DOES work of you follow the plan. I used to be 181lbs and I played around with Slim in 6 off and on, thats how I lost the weight in the first place!
Right now I really want to concentrate on portion control and see how it works before I try a diet plan.
Good Luck tomorrow! I'll check in and see how it went for you!

Last edited by back at it; 01-15-2008 at 06:30 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:10 PM   #13  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

So? How did you do?

I'm on day 10!!!!!!!!!Just finished up actually! 2 more days of Ramp it Up and then on to burn it up...looks hard!
Old 01-18-2008, 09:41 PM   #14  

oh my, when i started i was like ok, this isnt so hard. then there were the lunges and the fast time haha but i did it. today was day three. and im doing better than day one haha i feel a lot better too

how much more intense is Ramp it up than start it up?
Old 01-19-2008, 01:25 PM   #15  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

RIU is faster and they throw in some leg lifts! It's also almost twice as long so be prepared to give yourself a good hour to exercise.
I'm having a hard time trying to eat clean and I'm not getting the results I want because of it!
I'm starting BIU on Monday so I'll keep you filled in! LOL!