Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-15-2007, 02:51 AM   #1  
im ready to lose

S/C/G: currwgt is 170 /goal wgt is 13

Height: 5.1

Talking i need to start a new life

hi im new to this site and very excited about it.call me tlivyy,i was at hosp and picked up a older o magazine oprahs and there was a article with you in,so i thought why not maybe they can help me to lose weight as a support team and online chats.i really wanna make new friends,im a widow of 3 yrs and ive gained to much weight since he died so now i need help.i need my self esteem back and my self confidance.im seeing a man and he says i look great but i dont lke my body i need to learn how you can love it if your to big.im 5.1 170lbs wanna go to 135 lbs.so if you can help me plz email me.

tlivyy
tlivyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:35 AM   #2  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Hi and WELCOME. I'm very glad you've found this place. It is exceptional for advice, encourgament and support.

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. How difficult that must be. I'm glad to hearing that you are seeing someone. I hope everything works out!

As far as loving your body, well you don't have to necessarily love everything about your body, we are all just works in progress afterall. We don't need to be perfect (luckily). I'm sure you can find something positive to love, your arms, hands, your eyes and if not your body - well then yourself.

Weight loss is doable. With a plan in mind and some determination you CAN do it. Having said that, what exactly is your plan? Let us know. Maybe we can help you out a bit. Good luck to you.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:54 AM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey!

Sorry to hear about losing your husband.

If you need some general information, check out the 3FC main page

www.3fatchicks.com

Click on the purple strip on Diets and you'll see lots of information on all kinds of programs for weight loss. Also, 3FC reviews many books on weight loss that come out, so you can see whether you're interested in reading them (often they can be found at your library). The Exercise menu also gives lots of information.

Here in the forums, we have forums for just about every weight loss plan, age, etc. Fee free to ask questions!

Good luck! See you again!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 08:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome and good luck. You can do it !
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote