Old 12-13-2007, 08:22 PM   #1  
pureweightlossemployee

Default Ex Trainer and Employee. Expert in Pure

I can help with any questions about the 9 colored programs, the Lites, the supplements, receipes (I have over 500) tips, advice, etc. I trained over 250 counselors and know about everything. Please let me know for anyone that might need extra help as their centers are closing.
pureweightlossemploy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 08:35 PM   #2  

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureweightlossemploy View Post
I can help with any questions about the 9 colored programs, the Lites, the supplements, receipes (I have over 500) tips, advice, etc. I trained over 250 counselors and know about everything. Please let me know for anyone that might need extra help as their centers are closing.
Hi,
Sorry I don't know your first name. Make sure you file for unemployment after your last week of work.

Some states require employers to give notice to the State when they are closing a business. It depends on how many employees are working in the state.

Lynn
week 48
LAWL franchise center
total lost 60 lbs.
Current weight 140
Original goal of 50 lbs lost – achieved
New goal to lose total of 65 lbs
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 08:51 PM   #3  

Hello, It is so nice of you offering your help to everyone. I have 2 questions. The first is reguarding the supplements. Do you think they really help and which do you suggest taking?? I have a 6 month supply of all of them. I was wondering if it was to my benefit to take them or sell them.
Second how come the bars that come in the 14 box taste so much better then the ones in the 7 count box??
Let us know if it is just the Pure weight loss closing or LAWL also. Thanks again..
NJGIRLinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:10 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Hi thank you so much for offering to help.

I was on gold about 1.5yrs ago then got pregnant and now my son is 5m. The center i was going to here in Orlando closed and i want to try to do this on my own. I am breastfeeding and i'm cutting out dairy from my diet since i think my son is allergic. I also dont want to use the lites. I have about 39 boxes but i would much rather not use them. They give me problems. Anyway i was wondering which plan you would suggest for me. I dont have the new plans so if possible can you tell me what i should be having daily considering my circumstances?

Thank you again, this would really help me.

Edited to add: this info will really give me the start i needed. Its hard to get started when you dont know if what you are doing will work. I mean i know the gold plan but adding in there breastfeeding, no lites and cutting out dairy i'm sort of lost.

Last edited by Debbie24; 12-13-2007 at 10:24 PM.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:27 AM   #5  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

Hello,

Thank you for volunteering to help us out. I just joined Pure on 12-3 and am so disappointed to hear this news about closings. I did National Weight loss (name before LA) back in 1996 and was very successful with it. I got within 10 lbs of goal. I had a car wreck and used that as an excuse to stop eating right and never got back on program. I have regretted this for a long time. I have tried diets by myself for years and had some success. I'd loose and gain weight over and over again. So, I finally decided to go to one on one counseling at what is now Pure. I have lost 6.5 lbs the first week. I really hope that I can do this with this board and myself. I am so ready to lose weight for good.

Dionne
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:16 PM   #6  
pureweightlossemployee

To NJgirlinVa:

OKay, so depending on which supplements you have, here is what you need:

The Multi Vitamin, EFA and Calcium chews are all supps that you should defeintely be taking during WL. The Multi is a good multi, the EFA's are great and have tons of additional benefits such as Hair, Skin, Nails but it has also been known to help with blood pressure etc. The calcium chews are improtant for all women. It's important to know that these can also all be purchased somewhere else.

In my opinion, the supplements were an additional tool. I saw people lose enormous amounts of weight using every supplement but I also saw people losing without. The Reduce Plus is a great supplement because of it's CLA. If you google CLA in relation to WL, you will find some compelling imformation. It also may help to maintain muscle mass during WL which is great.

XCEL? I never sold this to everyone. Some people react to it negatively and some people swore by it. It's expensive and I would see many people purchase it, use it for a month and not repurchase but they still lost.

Eliminate totally works but there is a VERY long list of clients who we couldn't sell to including women on birth control. It 100% works for retention of water though.

I would SELL CARB ENDERS if you have that one.

If you have any of the old supps like TriMax etc, those were replaced by reduce plus and XCEL.

Regarding the bars: The company changed many formulas as they went from single boxes to double boxes. Caramel deluxe, cookie dough and fudge brownie were changed. In all honestly, they started making a better product.

Last edited by pureweightlossemploy; 12-14-2007 at 12:18 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:26 PM   #7  
pureweightlossemployee

Debbie 24:

Anytime you add or delete denominators, you MUST switch plans. You have 4 different things going on here. If you are doing GOLD you are on the WRONG plan. Here is why:

First off, breast feeding moms are NEVER on Gold even if you would have been on Gold regularly, You need more food because you are feeding the baby. Are you the babies sole source of nutrition or are you just supplementing? This is important.

Second, I always advised breast feeding moms to stay away from LA Lites, especially all powders because of the aspartame contained in certain LITES. Coconut Almond is another you should not eat.

Third, if you are NOT doing the Lites, you are going to be on another plan because you aren't getting the 16 grams of protein that we are assuming you are getting. Therefore, you need another plan that has more exchanges (food)

Fourth, if you are not going to do ANY dairy, we would also have to change your plan because you would be missing that exchange as well.

Get back to me on some more specicifs and I will rework your plan and tell you exactly what you should be doing. We will get you started!!!

Last edited by pureweightlossemploy; 12-14-2007 at 12:27 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:28 PM   #8  
pureweightlossemployee

Ferrarimomof2:

I am here if you need me!
Old 12-14-2007, 12:37 PM   #9  
PUGMOM

S/C/G: 168/168/125

Height: 5'3 1/2

hi im on gold and just found out my center is closing here in Pa. this Saturday (i will be out of town) and i wassuppose to get my stablization/maintenance) what am i suppose to do??????????
TERZALPAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:38 PM   #10  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

employee-thank you for not endorsing the Carb Enders-if you had i probably never would have paid any attention to anything else you had to say
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:19 PM   #11  

Default Pure Control

Do you have any supplements, particularly Pure Control 420?
Voluptuous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:24 PM   #12  

Being that the center is closing, I have another question. I'm currently on the gold plan, just started, and I have no lights, what should I substitute for the two lights that I won;t be taking.
Voluptuous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 03:26 PM   #13  
Sarah: LAWL Not-So Newbie

S/C/G: 187/150/125

Height: 5'4"

hi... um how do you make the calculation to know in which plan the clients should be? and what is the order of the colored plans?
IKIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 04:22 PM   #14  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voluptuous1 View Post
Being that the center is closing, I have another question. I'm currently on the gold plan, just started, and I have no lights, what should I substitute for the two lights that I won;t be taking.
Lunas - - check the sticky at the top for all the subs.
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 04:46 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 255/222/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi There,

I had gone to a center close to my office last month - they were having a special and encouraged me to come immediately even though I would not be able to start right away. I told them that my endocrinologist was having a number of tests done (including allergies) and that after they came back I would start. They weighed me, asked a lot of questions, signed me up (took my money) and put my membership on hold.

Now that they are closing I was told that there is nothing they can do for me and to come by for the refund paperwork.

The plan seemed to be a perfect fit for me as far as carbs vs. protein vs. fat, etc. Do you have the materials I would need to get started on my own (with the help of this forum)? Any help would be much appreciated!
Goldia is offline   Reply With Quote