I just joined today so guess this can be my intro post.
(if you want to tell): Mother calls me "Diana" but I am Dee to the rest of the world !!
Meaning of user name
: It's pretty self explanatory!
: Fargo, ND
: Single - in a commited relationship with a wonderful guy but no plans to marry (yet)
: 3 Daughters Ages: 31 -27-24 - all grown up and married with children.
: Customer Service
: 1 Cat- Leo (totally spoiled.. runs the house type of cat!)
: Riding motorcycle...spending time with family and my 10 wonderful grandchildren.
: Green, Brown with blonde streaks
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey
: Birth !! lol
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight
: Binge Eater, Emotional Eater
: Sitting on the computer chair -- oh no--what do you mean thats not exercise!!! (haha)
: Anything with Tom Hanks
: Bible - I wish I read it more often
(s): "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
Oliver Wendell Holmes
(dead and living): My family
Places you’ve been
oo many to count
Places you want to visit
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? omnipotence - all powerful
02. What is your least favorite word? c*nt
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Prayer.
04. What turns you off? impatient rude people
05. What is your favorite curse word? dammit!!
06. What sound or noise do you love? loud motorcycle pipes
07. What sound or noise do you hate? fingernails on a chalkboard
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Esthetician
09. What profession would you not like to do? Waste Management
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Well done, good and faithful servant."
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Just that I love this site!