Old 12-02-2007, 10:46 AM   #1  
300+ Chick

Default Richard Simmons- Dec-Sweat/Chat/Accountabilty

Hello 3FC friends!

Months back I had posted if anyone using is workout videos/dvds to shape up. I have more videos by him and used to had much success on grooving and sweating along with him and his follwers in the past.

I chosen one of my dozen videos to challenge myself on doing it daily/evenings. I will start with Sweating to the oldies 3 to be my main source of low impact moves ..Goal time effort- 60 minutes!

Please share your daily and fun workout video here.. I know there are few of you ladies have them in storage,..So whip them out and start moving, sweating and losing to the positive and upbeat Mr. Tank top guru!! that will make you shine!!

Happy sweatin!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:50 PM   #2  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

My favorite video of all time still has to be Richard Simmons Sweating to the oldies ( the original one ) I love it.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:36 AM   #3  
300+ Chick

Good on hearing there are some Simmons devoters!

I missed my workout date with him ..the darn phone call interupt my date with him.. but have no fear, won't miss tonight on doing it. Will post and share later on.

Old 12-20-2007, 08:53 AM   #4  
300+ Chick

I admit I did not do any of his videos this month..BUT that will change. I taken out Disco Sweat and just for today will do it on how much my body can do. It's 70 minutes video..but will start with 40, depending how am feeling during that workout video.

I am finally going to take action!!

Richard baby.. Here I come!!

Liliann
Old 12-22-2007, 01:36 PM   #5  
Joyful7

S/C/G: 180/156/135

Default Count me in

Yes, I have succombed. I used to do Richard Simmons years ago. I need something that will keep me goint on days I do not want to exercise!! I just ordered from amazon "Sweating to the Oldies" and "Blast and Tone". The Blast and tone one I have never done, but the other one I have. So here we go!!!! Joyful7
Joyful7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 07:06 PM   #6  
300+ Chick

Saturday..did about 10 min of Disco sweat.
Sunday..Disco Sweat will do after dinner..Hoping I can make it through for 70 minutes.

I have a dozen of his videos, sweating2 the oldies, blast off, dance your pants off, and some others plus toning. I set a fitness challenge on just doing it each night. I love his videos and suits me since I enjoy music and be-boping he-he...

enjoy his workouts!!