Old 11-27-2007, 07:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 something daily chat tues NOv 27th

Morning all...pmsci...how is it that i beat you this am...normal you are up earlier than the chickens. I don't know how you get up that eary...but good for you.

Nothing really exciting...just getting ready for work...need more coffee.

hey to everyone
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Joan/Hanna- i went to my grandmother on thur and then sat I went to my uncle's house for the other side of the family.
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:40 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin'!

I'm awake, I'm at work, I'm down .2...what more could I ask for?
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:20 AM   #4  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Hey everyone

Hopefully everyone had a happy holiday. My sons girlfriend ughh they just fight alot he never knows what he has done etc. So I think today she is going to break up with him. I don't want to see him sad and hurt but think he can do much better.

Hope all is well with everyone

sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:58 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all! I have an interview in a about an hour, and so much more to tell you all, but dont have time. Suffice it to say, it's all good.

I need to put a new battery in my scale ~ got on and it said I weighed 57 lbs. I knew I lost because of being sick - but that's outragous.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:54 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

lisa- i want your scale....57 lbs...wow now that's some weight loss. hope the interview went well

sheila - its probably better off for him...he'll be sad..but he'll find better.

hey to all else...work is very very slow today, so i got a lunch break today.

bj - glad to see you spent some time with family
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:17 PM   #7  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Good luck on the interview Lisa!! Hmm, it's probably over by now....hope it went well!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:00 PM   #8  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Lisa: wow what was the secret I was sick throwing up thanksgiving and friday and didn't loose anything like that.

GG: I agree with ya
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:26 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

57lbs - made me laugh. Maybe if you just replaced one battery you could weigh in at your goal!

Anyway, for those that asked: I moved here at DH's insistance 9+ months ago from AZ. I was miserable in AZ and wanted to move back where I grew up. He wanted me to be happy. We planned I would move here; he would stay behind in AZ and sell the house, then JOIN me. He is dragging his heels. I don't know why. I think he is too terrified to move. But he says he doesn't want to live in AZ anymore and wants to live here. I don't get it. I don't want to move back to AZ. I love StL. But I may have to if he doesn't get his butt in gear. All of our stuff is packed up and sitting in our garage. Please say some prayers that he gets a move on. Thanksgiving was very hard for both of us. He just kept saying how sorry he was. I couldn't bring myself to tell him "It's OK" because it's NOT. He's lucky he married the world's most patient woman (or most passive I'm not sure which).

So there's the short story.

Kerri

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:07 PM   #10  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Kerri, 9 months is a long time, you are very patient. I guess you are having trouble selling your home too? Is DH still working there? I will definately say a prayer for you girl and hope it all works out soon.

GG, I went to a gym that you went around a circle of equiptment for 30 mins. Needless to say I got Bored. Lucky for you, your gym seems to have alot more to offer.

Lisa, hope your interview went well and you are feeling better soon!

Hey Sheila.

Not much going on here. Making slow progress on packing. Ive decided to get rid of a bunch of stuff. Purses, shoes, clothes, if I don't use it, it's gone.

Talk later,
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:09 PM   #11  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Oh Lisa I just remembered, my DD kept telling me she weighed 58lbs (shes 120). I thought I needed a new battery, come to find out it has a setting for kilograms also. Somehow it got switched, lol.
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:35 PM   #12  
Badger and Packer Fan!!!

S/C/G: 315/ticker/200

Height: 5'4"

Just wanted to stop by and say Hello. It has been a few weeks since I last posted. Nothing real new with me. Still trying to get outside to walk but it's getting harder now that the cold wind and weather and snow are here. I am going to start my WATP tapes this weekend. I will check in when I get another chance.
jessiebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:51 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 154/144/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi all-

Getting ready to take the dogs to the park and do some jogging (hopefully)....not much news here today. I've got to figure out what's for supper tonight too. I tried to make Gumbo last night and it was good but WAY too spicy. I think I added too much pepper.

Anyway...Joan to answer your question...I teach 10th grade Literature. So World Lit. I love 10th graders b/c they aren't babies anymore, but they aren't all grown up and driving yet either. It's just a really cool age to teach.

Well...let me get moving. I've not been able to shake my holiday weight gain yet...hopefully the jogging will help!

Betty
Lobacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:07 PM   #14  
Julia

S/C/G: 206/162/150

Height: 5'1"

I haven't had time to post in about a week! We went home for Thanksgiving Wed-Sun. It was soooo nice!

I didn't weigh in on Saturday because there was no scale at my Mothers. I haven't had the courage to weigh since i've been back so I'm shooting for this Saturday. I was really bad after being sooo good. We were taken out to eat way too many times over the 5 days... Texas Steak House, Red Robin, a local place called Strykers for seafood, a local pizza place for a hot greek sub, a local place called South River for prime rib... arg

Thaksgiving wasn't the problem lol it was all the rest of it!

I put my notice in at work last week. We will be moving back to Virginia hopefully late December. Long story but it will be a good thing
beachmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:25 PM   #15  

Height: 5'6

Hey all...

beachmomma ~ I LOVE Red Robin!!! The closest one to us is about a half an hour, so we haven't been in a long time, but their burgers (and chicken burgers too!) are awesome!!

Betty ~good for you getting out jogging. I do the treadmill 3x a week for about 35 mins, and can only do 3 min. joggin bursts before it starts to kill me. But, hey it's getting a little longer every week!

Lauren ~ YAY!!! you lost the holiday weight already!!! Good girl!

Lisa ~ hope you interview went well. Can't wait to hear the good news!

Sheila ~ Hey!! My son is 8, I ahve a few years to worry about GFs but I know I'm gonna hate it when he starts dating

Jessie ~ Welcome back girl! I've done WATP a few times, my cable has it on demand. It's pretty good!!!

Alicia ~ Hey!! How's all the packing going?? I can't tell you how much stuff Igot rid of when we moved. It beats the heck out of packing it & carrying it to a new place!!

Kerri ~ HI!!! Sorry your Thanksgiving stunk. I don't think I could stand to be away from my husband for more than a few days. Hang in there, girl. Hopefully he'll get a move on.

GG ~ YUP, you beat me! I was feeling so crappy last night. Got up at my ususal 5 am, had my coffee, and got on the treadmill for about 5 mins, then got right off. Did about 50 crunches and said, "Forget it!" I just feel like someone beat me up, like I could sleep for three days. No fever, but a little postnasal drip. Hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow. As for how I get up at 5, well, it's the only way I can get time alone, before th kids get up. Once they are up, we're off and running, and I hate working out in the afternoon or evening...I start to wind down and my energy level drops after lunch time. It's pretty amazing how my body got used to getting up so early, I've been doing it for three months now, and it feels good to get my exercise out of the way. Of course, I am usually in bed by 9:30, but that's okay, hubby's up at 5 too cause he leaves at 5:30 for work

I have two more things to get for Christmas...a book that I ordered for DS, and a bottle of gin for FIL. Other than that, I'M DONE!!! Now I have to start thinking about the parties I'm having. Doing a cookie exchange/cocktail party for the girls (about 10 of us)in two weeks and also having my annual family cocktail party in three weeks (about 15 people) so I gotta start planning the food, decorations, etc. But I love that kind of stuff, so it's fun for me. Also have a few cake orders coming up, so that money will come in handy

Joan, Michele, Laurie, Hanna, John, Roo, Karen, anyone else I'm forgetting...have a super night!!
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote