Old 11-26-2007, 01:37 PM   #1  

Default Just joined LA Weight Loss

I just joined the LA Weight loss online plan and started with fast forward today! I am excited about doing this because I know that I need structure. I would have liked to do it locally but am not very close to a center. Is anyone else following the online plan?
judyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 03:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

judyt, I haven't seen the online program, but I do believe that if you have the lites and the info and the support of this forum that you could be very successful. I do think that the LAWL program is a very healthy and safe way to lose weight. The Fast Forward is only 2 days
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:57 PM   #3  

Thanks Barbara. One thing that confuses me is that I thought there were several plans to chose from but mine doesn't say purple, gold or anything like that. Did they change it so that everyone gets the same plan now?
Judy
Old 11-26-2007, 08:39 PM   #4  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

They are moving to numbered plans now. The coloured plans are the old system. You are put on a plan that is based on your own needs, BMI, etc so not everyone is on the same plan. I'm not sure how the online program works but I would assume it would be based on whatever info you gave them when you signed up.
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:40 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Hmm... yes there are generally different plans for different sized people. If you entered a starting weight and goal weight when you registered, it is quite possible that it just picked your plan for you and did not send you information for the othe plans. Does the book they sent you with the plan information have a color on the outside, since that is generally how you can tell what plan you are on (if it is the colored plans). I haven't seen a book for the numbered plans myself.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:00 PM   #6  
Cathy

S/C/G: 222/198.4/142

Height: 5'1

I am on the number plan. It says what number your on on your daily menu plan book. Hope that helps.
Catway8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:11 AM   #7  

Ok I think I am on the purple plan since my menu planner is purple (no number). I assume that as I lose they will switch me to a new plan?
Thanks for the help!
Judy