Old 11-26-2007, 07:55 AM   #1  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Thumbs up Accountability/Planning/Menus: Nov 26-Dec 2

Hi, 3FC Friends. Please join us in becoming accountable with each other on a daily basis. What are you doing to stay on-plan today? What goals do you have for yourself with your menu, your exercise, your food choice, etc? Let's keep each other accountable and encouraged on our journey to better health and more slender bodies
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:24 AM   #2  
Former Quitter

Whew! I'm back to work this morning, company is gone and, hopefully, this will be a "normal" week. My house has been full of sugary junk and calorie rich foods and my willpower was non-existent. There is still some left in the kitchen. As soon as I feel like I can handle it, I'll go in there and get rid of all of it! Today's goal: No sugar and lots of water.

Hope everyone has a great on-plan day.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:36 AM   #3  

OMG I have been SO bad for the past few days. Fortunately I implemented some strategies and have only gained 3 pounds. Yes, it is alot but it could have been worse!

So I am back on track!

Breakfast was a Jimmy Dean's D-Lite

Snack will be fresh pineapple

Lunch will be a turkey, arugula and swiss sandwich on one piece WW bread with yogurt and stone ground mustard.

Afternoon snack will be baby carrots

Dinner is black bean and chicken soup that I made yesterday.

My goal is to try to lose those 3 pounds before the Christmas parties hit!
katmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:43 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 34% b.f./31.1%/25%

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone,
I haven't been posting much lately. I have been OP and have been good about exercising. I have not lost or gained anything for a long time.
My goal for today is to do cardio interval for 40 minutes, go to my water exercise for 45 minutes. Drink 100 oz of water. I don't know why I find the water the hardest thing. I like water, but some days it doesn't happen.
sharonrr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:05 AM   #5  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Good morning everyone..
I have been struggling , food wise, had a really bad binge day yesterday,but today will be better.
I just finished exercising.. 45 on the elliptical and 14 of general exercising.
bkfst... storeel cut oatmeal, honey, banana.
lunch....
veggie burgers with salad
dinner shrimp with cauliflower and 2 corn tortillas
snacks.. fruit and yogurt.
I can do this today!!!
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:09 AM   #6  

Wow. I have not been on my A game since school started (I am a teacher) and I am ashamed to admit that as I was reading your inspiring goals that I cannot come up with any myself...

I will not exercise today as I am back to school, bunko is at my house and I am still hanging on to some sort of nasty upper respiratory thing that kept me in bed most of the holiday weekend.

Eating? Well, again the shame! Note the bunko and the uri as mentioned above. I had planned to make taco salad (mmmmmmm) but changed that to pizza when my oven broke (it really has been quite a weekend!).

Okay, given the above circumstances and my lack of being on a program anywho...my goal for today is to eat more salad that I would have otherwise!

baby steps....
Tonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:55 AM   #7  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

Height: 5'6"

Well, I'm up almost two pounds, so today the leftovers are gone and there are no more excuses. Back to calorie counting and back to exercising! No more set backs!
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:49 AM   #8  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning! I am hitting the gym today!!! My knee feels better....maybe I needed a couple days of rest? So far I am doing well w/ water. I brought more decaf tea bags to work, so I won't be tempted to 'just run out for coffee later'...well, I'll be tempted, but I'm not going to do it! I am feeling kind of puffy and bloated today, so I need to increase my water intake!

Have a great day!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:34 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Hello chicks,
I am relieved to get back to normal life after the long weekend. I made it through unscathed, so now to take my best shot at making my November goal - 2 lbs to go! I am approaching TOM so I'm hungry today, will combat with lots of water!

Breakfast was 1 piece pumpkin pie (sugar free and crustless), 2 oatmeal breakfast bars
Lunch will be a bowl of fish and veg soup and a glass of V8
Dinner will be steak and salad
For snacks, I've got nonfat greek yogurt, salad, and 3 bean salad

Have a great on-plan day everyone!
Rakel, your new picture is cute!
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:02 PM   #10  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Hi everyone! Well, I stayed the same on the scale... again. I think it is a little bit of a victory though because I wasn't perfect over the holiday.

On plan with food today and I'll be getting in my exercise today. I need to bump up my water intake, too.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:54 PM   #11  
mj5

Hi again! I succeeded w/ increasing water and getting to the gym! Yippee!!!
Old 11-27-2007, 09:09 AM   #12  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Good Morning everyone!!!
mj... I am glad you are feeling better.
Kat , rakel, I gained 1lb right now, and know we can all do this and loose what we gained !!!
I was on plan yesterday and plan on being on plan today!! I just finished exercising( 46 minutes on the elliptical, and 14 minutes of general exercises.. I will do some weight lifting tonight)... and am making breakfast as I write this..
bkfst...... steel cut oatmeal, banana, honey.
lunch......veggie burgers, salad
dinner ... shrimp... ( last night I had tuna) with tortillas, and some type of veggie.
snacks..... ff yogurt, orange, banana, rice cakes....
I can do this today!!!!
Have a great on plan day today everyone !!!
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 09:34 AM   #13  
mj5

I am officially back to my ticker weight! I am SOOOOOOOOO happy! Unfortunately, no gym for me today...dh woke up to a flat tire, so we dropped his car off this am to either be fixed or new tires on the front and I took him to work. I am not going to pick him up and then drive back in to go to the gym. I might try to do some of my yoga dvd later, though. Today's plan--lots of water! I am going out for lunch, so I am going to plan ahead and make sure I choose something yummy, but healthy!!!

Last edited by mj5; 11-27-2007 at 09:35 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:46 AM   #14  
Former Quitter

Good morning, Everyone!

I slept in this morning, so I'm getting a late start. Yesterday wasn't an on-plan day for me. Hubby went grocery shopping yesterday afternoon and I asked him to please buy on-plan foods so we can get going on this again. This morning, I have a fresh re-start and I'm ready to have a great loss for Monday's weigh-in. Next week, I'll be in Minnesota again for training, so I need a great week. I'd like to see how much weight I can lose by the end of the year.

MJ- Congrats on making it back to your ticker weight!
Diane - At this time of year, maintaining = victory.
Tonia - How did you do with the salad yesterday?

Hope everyone has a great on-plan day.

Last edited by GirlyGirlSebas; 11-27-2007 at 09:46 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:40 AM   #15  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Hi everyone. Had a pretty good day yesterday. We ate dinner very late, and that was not good. I woke up and I swear that I still had food in my stomach. Not a good feeling. I also hate that it is getting cold. I know that it is winter and this is supposed to happen... but it makes it so hard to stay outside and get the exercise. The kids and I went out last night, but it was very cold. My daughter has volleyball club tryouts on Saturday, so it is important for us to keep at it so that she's sharp for tryouts. My son's basketball doesn't start until January, but we're keeping him working out, too.

Rhonda, you sound better! I'm glad that you're getting back on plan. Sometimes we just have to take a time out!

MJ - Good for you! Now you can start moving that ticker lower! Awesome!

Cheryl - You'll lose that extra pound! No problem. We just all have to keep working! I know that with me, I am trying very hard not to scream when the scale doesn't move. I swear it is stuck.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote