South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 06:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Tuesday On the Beach

Good Morning all you Beach Babes! Who's awake and ready to join me with a hot cup of your beverage of choice?

Let's see, what do I have to do today? I guess Curves first, especially since I skipped it yesterday, and I have some dishes and bowls that I should drop off at my mother's, too. Then it's home again to try and get some Christmas cards addressed. I just got a package of ground turkey out of the freezer and will either make a meatloaf or a Meatza Pizza with it.

What's on everyone's agenda for today?
Old 11-27-2007, 06:25 AM   #2  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

I'm on cup of coffee and chickory number 2.

Nothing exiting happening here...just work and more work. Got a new client last night...a winery...should be fun to work on. I went nuts ordering new stuff for my living room last week. Found a lot of bargains online, including
two 8x11 red rugs., a picture display rail for some prints I ordered for black and whites I took shots of in the French Quarter...so I have all that to look forward to arriving and the dogs are looking forward to scaring the UPS guys.
Like a little mini Christmas for me!
I signed up for a photography class that starts in January and can't wait for that to start.

Got a pork loin roast to cook today. I fixed an interesting pea soup recipe yesterday that is made from canned petit pois...pretty good for a quickie soup.

Time to get a little work done before hitting the shower and then off to school.

Last edited by femmecreole; 11-27-2007 at 06:26 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:50 AM   #3  

Morning Goils!
Cottage and Cat -- you two are just too on the ball with this holiday readiness! I fear this year I'll be out on the 23in the madness! No cards this year either.
Last night was the walkthru of the house.. and they left it in purrrfect shape! Move in ready! Then came home to pack more boxes.. We're not doing to bad - I ran out of bubblewrap and ended up wrapping things in clothes.. 2 birds with one stone!
Okeydoke, time to gas up and git to work! Have a wonderful day all!
Old 11-27-2007, 08:02 AM   #4  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Morning chicks...sorry I have not been around but have been busy with dance stuff. Plus I am still sick. I had one good day yesterday then last night I was up coughing and hacking most of the night. So I am so tired and cranky. Plus I have one of my school kids home sick. Christmas stuff needs to be done. But I am not sure when. DH has painting to do and this week end is a write off we have an auction friday night and the dance show sat night and sunday I have to do some shopping. I think tonight I will run out and get some wrap so I can get a start on what I have so far. Sorry for the ramble. Well I must dash. Just wanted to check in. Have a great day chicks.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:04 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Morning chicks, just a quickie today, I've got to get on the road to Quantico soon. I need to figure out what's for dinner before I go, and pack up lunch and some snacks. Busy day today all around as the kids have dental appointments and a piano lesson. DH will pick up the slack. Have a good on-plan day everybody!
Old 11-27-2007, 08:06 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 248/216/148

Height: 5'11"

Good Morning Everybody
Yesterday went extremely well. OP all day and only a headache a bit more cranky than usual (although I don’t think anyone noticed… it was Monday afterall ) It’s actually cold here finally. A high of 63 today which is true CA winter weather. I’m off to work have a great day.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:08 AM   #7  
Visualizing the Goal

Schatzi, we always wrap our lampshades in winter coats! Hasn't failed us yet, and we've moved six times in eight years of being married!!!

Linda, hope your workout and errands went well this morning!

Cat, sounds like your living room is going to be gorgeous! Please post more photos. I love your home!

We had taco bake for dinner tonight, so my belly is full and happy! I've added a little veggie trick into mine...sauteeing some fresh baby spinach and mushrooms with garlic and using it as an additional layer. It's so yummy! I think spinach is my all-time favorite food!

Things are still busy here. I think Christmas will be upon us before we realize what's going on! I need to order my pictures for the cards so everyone can see how adorable my kiddos are and buy cards I suppose. I always get them on clearance after Christmas is over and save them for the next year (wrapping paper, too) but all that stuff is in our storage unit in California so it won't be doing me much good this year!

My eating has been good. I've been closing the kitchen at 8 and sticking with it so I feel proud of that. I'm nervous to weigh on Friday for the end of the month number!

I'm nodding off so I think I'm going to hit the sack. Have a great day all!!!

Kara
Old 11-27-2007, 08:10 AM   #8  
Visualizing the Goal

Morning, LC, Schmoo, and ThinbyJune! That has to be a record simulpost!!!

Kara
Old 11-27-2007, 08:22 AM   #9  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Schatzi...if you are not moving far from where you are now, I found an excellent way to move stuff like dishes. I pack them in laundry baskets with kitchen towels in between the breakable stuff. Haul it to the new place, unpack it, then haul it back. On the last load, I leave the towels! You can cram all kinds of stuff in laundry baskets.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:51 AM   #10  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Hello & Good morning!

Cottage enjoy your day

Cat photography class my Dh is wanting to get into photography. I hope you enjoy the lass

Schatzi move in ready thats great

LC please get better soon

Schmoodle have a safe trip

Thinby have a great OP day

Kara can't wait to see the pics of the kiddos. Good nite!

DH's bday is over and now i can get back to my normal healthy eating - yes!
Old 11-27-2007, 09:41 AM   #11  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning Ladies:
its day 2 of Ph 1ish for me today I'm not calling it Ph1 b/c I'm using the atkins shakes and I don't think they're legal but I need the bonus protein. been working out with WATP too
Just got the news from my boss I have to double my production YAY COme on 16 hour days! perfect for xmas!
no time for personals but
Schmoo I saw that brookhaven thing man if that isn't enough to keep you OP i don't know what is!
gotta run
Kier
Old 11-27-2007, 09:46 AM   #12  

Good Morning!

I am D2 P1 and doing great so far. My only complaint is I miss my tea/coffee (see other post about caffeine problem)

I think I did well yesterday. I will post what I ate for the day to have it critiqued. I may even start a daily blog to post my food so I can go back and look at it to see what is working and what is not..
Old 11-27-2007, 10:39 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Good morning all. Today is turning out to be an okay day. I'm running a bit late since I had to deliver Avon this morning, but other than that, things are, well, going.

Cottage: Thanks for getting us started! I'm definitely enjoying my coffee this morning! Feel like addressing my Christmas cards, too?

Cat: Oooh! Sounds like your shopping was fun. I'll be doing some online shopping today, but I've got to buy a humidifier and some carbon monoxide detectors. FUN! Your photography class sounds awesome! I can't wait to see all of your great pics.

Schatzi: It sure is great to see you back! Hope you're having a great morning so far!

LC: Sounds like you're almost too busy to get better! Hope kiddo at home lets you get some rest today!

, Schmoodle and Thin! Have a great day!

Kara: I'm going to work on the same thing today. I hope I have time to get all of my Christmas cards out, but no pics this year! I agree - Christmas is going to get here way too early this year!

GonnaBe, KO, and Alantra: Have a great day!!

Me: Ring the bell and alert the press! DH actually called in sick this morning!! Why am I so excited? It means he's human. This is the first time he's called in sick since he started his job in Jan. '06. (And honestly the first time I remember him calling in sick in the 6 years I've known him!) Even when he had his wisdom teeth pulled, he was at work after the procedure AND the next day. Anyways. He does feel pretty cruddy, but I think he really just needs to catch up on his rest. I stocked the fridge with plenty of homemade soup, some OJ, and lots of water. I think he'll be back on his feet in no time!

Nothing new for me, really. I'm going to work out tonight and clean up the house. Having a sick DH sure makes the house a mess for some reason. Oh well. We'll be Christmas decorating throughout the week and I'll be doing our Christmas cards this weekend. Thank goodness all the shopping's done!!

~Kim
Old 11-27-2007, 12:06 PM   #14  

I'm working from home today since I had a 7 AM meeting. I have not stopped since then. Too many things going on.

Oh, I better make a break and get dinner in the crockpot or we won't be having that tonight.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:37 PM   #15  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Afternoon everyone! Just a qick check in to see whats going on.

KO hello & good luck

Alantra I have a blog that I try to keep with everyday - it helps me stay OP

Kim sounds like you have everything under control - hope your dh gets better soon

HI Barb
Closed Thread