View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 03:11 PM   #6
IrishJoan

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Pam ~ You go Girl! Good for you for getting back in the saddle this morning. You are doing GREAT!

GG ~ so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Sounds like his passing was a blessing but that makes it no less sad. Joining the gym seems to be working out very well for you. Keep up the good work.

Lobocal ~ what grade do you teach? It's always tough to go back to work after a holiday. Hopefully, your day is flying by.

Mornin' Lauren ~ real tree or fake tree in the new digs this year?

Christina ~ so sorry to read of your FIL's death. I think that you were wise to keep the little guy at home. He's so young and it would have probably scared him to see his Grandpa like that.

Hanna ~ You poor girl!!! Let us know what the doctor has to say. Big hug...

Alicia ~ All of that driving is exhausting. BTW, I'm so happy that you got the house that you wanted. That moved fast!

BJ ~ Hope that you had a Happy Turkey Day. Did you spend it with the fam?

MO ~ hello there dearie:-). Hugs to you!

Kerri ~ Did you travel to AZ already? I can't remember when you were going. How are the new living arrangements working out?

Michelle ~ hope that all is well in your neck of the world. How is that beautiful baby?

Lisa ~ feeling better?

Rooster, KarenK, Sheila & Laurie ~ hello???

For all of you that went to work today ~ I feel for you... Man, I remember hating to get up and head off to work after a holiday weekend. I'm so thankful that I get to stay at home these days. Who knows how long it will last so I need to appreciate it while I can! I spent all morning running errands and spent a fortune in the process... Ugghh. I went into Target to 4 things and came out with a cart full. The grocery store was even worse. I still have to get the majority of my xmas gifts... double Ugghhh...

I am up 4 lbs!!! I did so well on Thanksgiving Day in having one plate of food and didn't even touch the dessert. This weekend was a completely different story. We were invited to a party Saturday night ~ appetizers and desserts galore. Back on track today (thus far). Hope that everyone has an excellent day ~ Joan

IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote