Old 11-06-2007, 05:04 PM   #1  
Robin

S/C/G: 225/223/160

Height: 5'9"

Red face Returning member

Hello everyone. I was a daily visiting member about two years ago, but then I started building a house and changed jobs and .... In other words, life ran me over, and I didn't log in for quite a while. I was in the '30-Somethings' group at that time. I no longer qualify. So now here I am. I love this site, and missed chatting with everyone. And I really do feel this site helped me lose what I did last time. I had lost about 25 lbs, had about 25 to go when I stopped checking in. I lost another 10, but then gained it back this summer. There should be a physics law that says if a person tries really hard to lose weight, and they succeed, they shouldn't find that weight again. It should stay lost. Obviously, I live in fantasy land sometimes.

I'm going to try and log in daily again, or at least a few times a week. It helps to know I'm not in this alone. Thanks for 'listening.' -Robin
rtardif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:26 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/193/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Welcome back!

I know what you mean by life running you over I've been there. Congrats on building your own home, it must be nice to have things done the way you want them as opposed to the way some developer wants to build them. Come on over and see us in onederland, we're a pretty friendly although small group.
Time for a change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:03 PM   #3  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi Robin! Join us on the chat thread! We'd love to get to know you better!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 02:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 137/135/117

Height: 5'4"

I'm back again too! And this is my last year to be in the 40-somethings!
I like your philosophy about losing and 'finding' the weight again. I seem to have found mine, too. Gee, why can't it go to the land of lost socks??
Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:19 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

I'm going to be in the 40 somethings in four more months... I gained back some of the weight I lost too, when I hung out on this site daily I lost over 10 lbs in a few months. I shouldn't have gained it back, it should stay LOST, I agree. So here I am posting daily as well...
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:49 AM   #6  

new here and 42 y/o.....want to lose weight.....have been the same weight for 2 years, but not losing, at least I am not gaining...funny thing is I love
to work out...but my diet is awful............I need to cut calories and eat better, so thankful for this website!!!
Kimber07 is offline   Reply With Quote