Old 11-21-2007, 07:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something Chat: Wed Nov 21

morning all...well I have to work today. I have a feeling its either going to be unbelievably dead or insanely busy. Either everyone will have already left for turkey day travel...or everyone will be coming in for vaccines for boarding. We'll see how it goes. I definately plan to sleep in some tomorrow. I'm worn out...but I think its from all the exercising.

I weighed my self this am and i'm up a pound. I'm trying not to get discourage because i do think overall i've eaten pretty well and I've been weight lifting...so I think i may gained from that (and also TOM). I did measure myself and i've lost an inch off my hips and an inch off my waist and 1/2 inch off my bust...so can't complain about that. I plan to go to the gym tonight and just do aerobics. I had a pretty good overall workout last night and think my poor muscles need a break.

Well hope everyone has a great day...check back later
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 07:53 AM   #2  

lisa - good luck on the interview...my fingers are crossed for you.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:10 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Morning all.

Rain drop its a combo of oils. I don't remember them all cause there are 9 or 10 oils. Some tho are Tyme, oregano, Basil.(smelled good enough to eat!) Each are worked into you back, legs and feet. Then these very hot towels are applied and they bake the oils into you. Its called rain drop cause it only a few drops of oil and it feels like rain drops. It takes a good 1.5hrs for the entire thing. I go to southern York county in PA to my massage therapist. She is wonderful. She also part native American and does a lot base on native American traditions
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 08:19 AM   #4  

Height: 5'6

gg.... I know how you're feeling...I was frustrated with gaining when I started lifting, but teh lost inches are fantastic!!! Keep it up girl!! Hope your day at work is good.

Lisa...yes, I put you in my prayers. Hope your interview goes well. Sounds like working at the church would be less stress on your mind AND body!!!

Well, worked out, but I'm not weighing cause I'm expecting TOM any minute, and my gut is sticking out, so I'm pretty sure I'll be up....and I don't want to get discouraged. Don't think I'll weigh again until next week, maybe Monday. No point weighing in on Friday, cause I'M GONNA EAT TOMORROW!!!! I promise I won't go crazy, though.

So...wanted to let you all know about this great site. It's called elfyourself.com, and you can upload pics and make elves of you family. They they do a little dance to Christmas music, and you can send it your friends...SO CUTE!!! I just did one and my DS was like, "please don't send that to anyone, it's so embarrassing." I did it anyway.

Okay, gotta get a shower, eat and then go to mom's to help clean for tomorrow. She had a brilliant to paint her dining room this past weekend, and now her whole first floor is a wreck. plus my brother is coming with his fiance from Texas, so her "sewing room" needs to be transformed back into the guest room. Also, my sis may be staying overnight with her baby & hubby, so my mom's "office" needs to be transformed back into the other guest room!!! This is what I get for living 1/2 mile away and not having a job, I guess. Oh, well. Hopefully they'll remember me in the will!!!LOL!!

Have a great day, all!!

Pam
PS...Gotta run to Borders again...I'm addicted. See the thing is, everyone wants books, and they keep giving me 25% off coupons, so since they're almost across the street, I go buy 1 book at a time so I can use the coupons and save more money!! YAY!!
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 08:21 AM   #5  

Height: 5'6

Hey John, I think we were posting at the same time....do you live in PA?
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:13 AM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Sorry I've been soo MIA. I'm scanning the threads everyday, I just don't have a lot of time to post.

Lisa, Said a prayer for you this AM!

I will probably be MIA most of the weekend. Will check-in in the AMs though. I'm thinking we should probably have a "Holiday Weekend Chat" this weekend, covering Thurs-Sun, for whoever starts the thread. What do you all think?

Have a great day!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:55 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Well I called to arrange another interview. I have a sinus infection and I also had a slight fever. I haven't heard back, so I don't know if they will call me or not. Oh well: I still have the interview with the store manager that I currently work at. (promotion)

Not alot of news here. I weighed myself last night, and I was still the same.

John, the massage sounds wonderful.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 02:22 PM   #8  
Lil' Momma

S/C/G: 180/173/115

Height: 4'11"

Afternoon all. I don't have work today and neither does DH. Was planning on spending a cozy day at home with the family but my 10 year old nephew called me earlier and wanted to know if I would bring my DS over for him to play with. My DS is only a year old and I think it's so sweet that my "big boy" nephew just loves to play with him. So, DS is at my sister's house for the afternoon and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. I mean, I could clean house or do laundry or something like that. But who wants to do that on their day off??

So, DH is (as always) playing his X-box and I'm entertaining myself by browsing recipes for something new and fun to take to dinner at my mom's tomorrow.

I weighted this morning and I'm the same. Unfortunately, on my way home from my sister's house, I stopped by sonic and got lunch for DH and I. I had a foot long chili cheese coney and tots. While delicious, probably not what I should have eaten. Oh well, I'll just have to make up for it at dinner.

Hope everyone has a great day!!
4me4ben4will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 04:31 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

4me4ben4will- Your son is gone for hours its just you and hubby and all you can think to do is clean house......I just know I could think of something better then playing xbox and thinking of cleaning. You need to smack him and tell I told you to do it! But I hope do enjoy the day off.

Pam- I'm about 20mins south of Hanover in MD but I have a lot of firends in PA. I lived in PA for 3 or 4 years while going to school in York. An used to go up and watch the tractor pulls at Buck. I've lived on the line for most of my life and it was always easier to go to PA to do stuff then it was to go south into MD. I'll be in littlestown this weekend and may end up in shrewsbury tomorrow.

Last edited by Outland; 11-21-2007 at 04:32 PM.
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 07:00 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

LOL at 4me4ben4will... I was reading your post and thinking the very same thing that BJ wrote. Get that big boy's attention Girl!

Hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We're off to my folks for the day and won't get back until tomorrow evening. Many thanks to all of YOU for being such a great lot.
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:56 PM   #11  

well today was insane at work. we didn't get any sort of break until 6pm...but that's life. It is very frustrating around the holidays however. people are so darn cranky and take it out on everyone. I wish people would have more manners sometimes. Oh well such is life.
I did have a good day however. I got the Dec doctor schedule and found out that i have several days of holiday paid time off, that if i don't use by the end of dec i will loose them. So the field director made the schedule with my holiday pto. Its great i have a 4 days weekend the first wk of dec, i have the 3 days off before christmas and i have almost the whole week of dec 31-jan off (have to work the 5-6th weekend). Wow i was shocked and happy. I can't believe how many days off i have next month...that rocks. I think it will also help me get through the holiday crap. I'm sorry but sometimes it gets rough, and people forget their manners during the holidays.
hey to everyone else..hope you guys have a great turkey day
Old 11-21-2007, 11:01 PM   #12  

btw - pam...i am not too discouraged by the wt gain..i figure its all the toning going on..and honestly..i can see a difference and am glad i've lost inches..thats why i think its so good to measure during weight loss. I wish i took an initial measurement when i started from day one...but oh well

4me- i second bj and joans thought..no kids = fun LOL

lisa - sorry to hear you weren't feeling good. hope you feel better