First name: Nattie
Meaning of user name: adjective + Inversion of one of my names
Geographical location: Chattanooga, TN
Marital Status: Single, never married
Pets: Cats: Kyra, Mina, Willow; Dogs: Marah, Cammie, Gidget
Hobbies/Interests: Writing, reading, art, movies, work, exercising
Eye/Hair Color: brown/red-brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: ...undetermined
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 186/~145/110
Problem: anorexia/bulimia/stopped working out
Plan/Way of Eating- in the drafting stages
Favorite exercise- running
Favorite movies: Now, Voyager
Favorite books/plays: too many to name
Favorite Quote(s): "Failure is impossible."
"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker."
Favorite People (dead and living): my friends and family
People I can’t stand: -none-
Places you’ve been: a few other states, but nowhere else,really
Places you want to visit: anywhere and everywhere
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Monkeys
02. What is your least favorite word? Fuffernutters
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? intelligence
04. What turns you off? disdain
05. What is your favorite curse word? monkeys
06. What sound or noise do you love? a cat's purr
07. What sound or noise do you hate? car crashes
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? acting/writing
09. What profession would you not like to do? nurse
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome home. How 'bout that hug?
Any other tidbits you would like to share: ...
I was doing well managing my weight and eating problems until I was in a car crash nine weeks ago. I almost died, but, a few dozen miracles later, am completely fine now.
Unfortunately, the wreck threw me off track again. I've since moved, stopped working out, and lost focus.
Hoping actively joining here may help me fill in the gaps. :0s