Old 11-12-2007, 08:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Default Nov 12- Nov 18 Friends and Losers Thread

Hey I have never been first! heres to a great week all. Hope you had a good and POP weekend!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Good morning Friends and Losers!!! We need a POP week. AT least I have to have one. I am going to follow the menu I got on Saturday and I better lose weight at least 2 pounds by Saturday or I am going to throw a tantrum in the COD. They will flip out. I will tell them it is meltdown time. I have been in the 180s to LOOOOOONGGGGG!

Have a great POP day everyone!
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:54 AM   #3  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Good Monday Morning All! I unfortunately am not off of work today for the Holiday.

For all the Veterans - Thanks for your Service to Our Country!

Congrats on finishing the trail Amy. That seems like a lot of work, or maybe I am just to lazy.

Note to everyone: When they tell you that you need to have a "test" or "scan" done, ask questions about the procedure. How long will it take. What can I expect. What you do not want to hear is "we will be injecting you with the radio-active dye or something, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Hope everyone has a great day. Thank A veteran for your freedom!
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:01 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Kim, I saw you picture at the top of the Chimney's. (Saw it under the pumpkin pudding post). I am glad you shared because I know my knees will not allow me to do that trip. It is absolutely beautiful up there! We may have to try to get together and do the easier longer version of Le Cont. I would love to go in the snow but I don't have the right gear. I know you have got to be so proud of yourself!!! That is an awesome hike! The benefit of not having to carry all that extra weight. The things you can now do! Congratulations. Post on here so everyone can see your picture!

Last edited by Kim0303; 11-12-2007 at 09:02 AM.
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:13 AM   #5  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

I'm not off today either, but boy could I use a day to get my house in order! Company (that was here almost two weeks) just left this morning. I am going to clean out all the junk in my fridge and get serious about losing 10 lbs before my December cruise.

Here's to a POP day/week!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:40 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 134/120/110

Height: 5'2"

I would love to be off today! The worst thing about it is my DBF has it off and I don't! Grrr! I really need to be POP this entire week. I was 6 days POP and I ruined it all by eating like crazy yesterday...I don't know why I did it and now I feel absolutely lousy for it. Now I'm in a terrible mood today because I know that if I hadn't have eat all the bad stuff I did I might have lost weight from all my hard work of 6 days POP. I'm about ready to throw in the towel...I don't know if I can diet alone anymore.
Beacon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:45 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Good Monday morning everybody!!! I just read 7 pages on last weeks thread to get caught up. I'm a slacker when I'm not at work! LOL
I gotta get my butt back on track. I do great for a few days in a row but then when I blow it, I blow it big time! Maintenance does not equal eat whateve the heck you want, all day long! LOL I absolutely refuse to gain this weight back! I know part of it is water weight gain from too much sodium...shhh dont tell Dan! Part of it is just acting like food doesnt have any calories, ugh!!!
Soooo heres to a better week!!!!
Kim#3, I'll give you a kick in the tushie if you'll return the favor! LOL Good luck with your new menu this week. I hope for the COD's sake you lose 2 pounds this week!!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:07 AM   #8  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning All! Well I managed to stay POP for 5 of the 7 day challenge. The weekends are killing me! And to top that off it is getting close to TOM and I'm feeling like I could eat this dang computer if it had a little salt on it

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Got to run and get some work done but I"ll check back in later.
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:36 AM   #9  
sscott

Good morning all! Thank you to all how have bravely served out wonderful country! I hope everyone had a great weekend. My husband and I are both off today and going to enjoy every moment! Way to go all of you POP! I did pretty good last week. I was mostly POP with a few bites of "forbidden" foods Keep up the hard work!

Beacon - Keep your chin high and remember you are not in this alone. We are here to encourage you and listen to your trials. Lean on us, we can take it

Have a great start to your week! I am going to go workout for a bit. Yeah for me! I HATE working out, but I am trying to make smarted choices all around. We'll see how it goes!
Old 11-12-2007, 11:06 AM   #10  
LAWL since 9/06

Well I had a terrible weekend. I was not at all POP, but didn't make to horrible of choices for not being POP. But alas, I have paid for it. Up to 170 today. I really need that swift kick. I have to stay POP this week and get those 4 lbs back off and with TOM coming, I really need to behave. So here's to a POP week.

Thanks to all the veterans for your courage and strength to make our lives safer and better. To my brother who served in Desert Storm man years ago, I love you and thanks for what you have done. You are the greatest.

Liz
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:40 AM   #11  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Hey everyone J

I am back from Wisconsin, and ready to work hard!!!

Amy….when will you find out the results of your scan? I bet this is really scary for you. My thoughts are with you girl!!!!

Dang, Katie…..WTG on your 4 lb loss. I realize this is probably old news, but I just read it this morning. I am so happy you are back J

Laurie…..if you are happy with the way you look and the way your clothes fit…the unwanted numbers are only the tools of the fat girl within. You have beat her, and she just can’t stand it. I say go for stabiliztion…..and do NOT let the stinkin numbers make your success any less sweet!!!

I second Joni’s nomination that Lynn become our new moderator. You know your stuff girl J

SHANNON……so good to see you…..and I am super excited to finally see a picture of you. You are sooo darn cute…..and I am not one bit surprised!!!

Amylou….I must have missed something somewhere, but I have to know……was this your first trial?

Hi to everyone else. I really don’t have time to be playing on here…..just wanted to pop in and say hello and get some of the feel full program notes. I guess I am really going to try it today. I had a pretty POOP weekend. I will check back soon!!!
Nicole
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:43 AM   #12  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

and liz.....I feel your pain!!! today is a new day. dan.....don't read this part i bet seeing skinny a$$ dan walking all over your house is tough sometimes. i know when I quit smoking and struggled like crazy........DH had no clue what it was like for me.........he tried.....and he was super understanding and supportive....but sometimes, just looking at his stupid face made me mad, cuz he quit one day, and it was like he never had smoked........he made it look so easy. hang in there girl. you are so much healthier today than you were before you started LAWL. you can do it
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:52 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 134/120/110

Height: 5'2"

Thanks sscott I really really appreciate it!! You are a great motivator, I am going right to the gym after work today!

LizzyW- I completely know how you feel, I was terrible this weekend! I gained back the 3 pounds I worked so hard to lose...plus 2 more!! We can definitely do a POP week!! Here's to you and me staying POP!!
Beacon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:44 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

I also failed to do the POP weekend. Oh well, I did manage 5 POP days, so that is something. I need to string a few more of those together.

I did finish my 50 mile walking challenge! Now that I finished that I think I will stop running or walking for awhile as the foot that I had the stress fracture in a couple of years ago is hurting in that same spot, and that is the last thing I need. So I'll stick to the spin cycling class and the elliptical trainer for awhile. All low impact for old and tired bones.

Anyway, I'm going to have a few POP days here in a row!
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:44 PM   #15  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

Well, we must all be in the same boat...had an awful weekend also as far as being POP goes. I hate the weekends!!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!! Here's to a POP week everybody!
healthy2b is offline   Reply With Quote