Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 09:12 AM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Cowbells in the Snow softly ringing!

city sidewalks ,busy sidewalks dressed in cow-a-day styles,in the air there's a feeling of Cow-mas!!
Old 11-10-2007, 10:35 AM   #2  
loves kleenex box art

You have snow, Bagz? Question for you::: Why do I see you on gmail but you won't talk to me????

Why don't I see other gmail people on?

I have an answered question for Kiwibell. Who is Marilyn?

Bagz, I think we have to get through American Thanksgiving before we do Cowmas. I could be wrong but that's my opinion. Of course, I have no snow.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:56 PM   #3  
loves kleenex box art

I have a friend in her 50s who joined a new gym. They used clampy-things to measure fat under arm and other places that told her that she is "officially overweight." She is in the UNHEALTHY region, she said. I asked what size pants she wears. Depends on the pants ... between ... 10 and 12.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:31 PM   #4  
Member w/ messiest house

Children laughing
Tractors passing
Corn in row after row
And by every fence post you will hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowpernia View Post
They used clampy-things to measure fat .. and .. told her that she is "officially overweight."
Well, that's just MEAN.

Quote:
Why don't I see other gmail people on?
I am on right now and trying to chat. Actually most of the time when I send a chat message I don't get a response. Sometime we should try to coordinate it.
Quote:
I have an answered question for Kiwibell. Who is Marilyn?
I noticed that your email reply was addressed that way. Well, here's the deal: DH likes to name things. When we first networked our 2 computers, he named them after my great-aunts, who were very generous old ladies. So we still have Louise and Agnes. Mine is Agnes, it's the older one... Then when DH got a new computer, he named it Marilyn, and that happened to be where the email got sent from yesterday. He also has a laptop that he named Helen after his grandmother. My new computer will replace Agnes, and I couldn't come up with a good name of a dead female relative, so at the moment I'm calling it AgnesII.

Now, is that all quite clear?
Old 11-10-2007, 05:32 PM   #5  
fatter than U

Red face

Ting-a-ling! Hear them (cow bells) ring! Soon it will be Christmas Day in the pasture. Total Christmas displays (bovine themed or otherwise) to date: ZEE-ROW.

Quote:
I asked what size pants she wears. Depends on the pants ... between ... 10 and 12.
Uh oh. I went shopping for jeans today and just managed to sausage myself into a size 14. To add insult to injury, they were a 14 SHORT, because yes, I am short. And flabby. Actually, if it weren't for the apron gut and the complete lack of a waist, I could probably get into a 10. Probably. But maybe not.

I never turn on my gmail chat thingie, Peachy. Is yours on all the time?

Munich had snow. We didn't. Not yet.

Last edited by SugP; 11-10-2007 at 05:37 PM.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:34 PM   #6  
fatter than U

Talking

Hey! Kiwi slipped in while I wasn't looking. No time to chat. Have to go to bed.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:01 PM   #7  
loves kleenex box art

yes, it's on automatically when I'm on gmail. Yours should be, too.

I am watching "Wasp Woman." Sound bored? Yaaaaaahh
Old 11-10-2007, 07:11 PM   #8  
Member w/ messiest house

What is Wasp Woman? It sounds annoying.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:00 PM   #9  
loves kleenex box art

Since you asked: B&W film about a scientist who discovers how to use wasp royal jelly to reverse aging. He sells the idea to a cosmetic company then goes into a coma. The head of the firm has been getting these royal jelly shots from him but with him out of the picture, she treats herself and turns into a wasp. A big one with the same face. She doesn't fly or anything.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:44 AM   #10  
Member w/ messiest house

Wow, that sounds really, um, fabulous...
Old 11-11-2007, 07:10 PM   #11  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

hey !! we have four computers in this house and usually one of them is open to my mail----so it must appear that i am on email all the live long day!!!! other than that i am probably not paying attention---i am preoccupied with kiwi's birthday tomorrow----i forget how old she is turning--someone send me an email!!
Old 11-11-2007, 07:23 PM   #12  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

silver cowwwwsssssssssssss silver cowwwwwwwwwssssssss it snowed last night in the cityeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 11-11-2007, 08:10 PM   #13  
loves kleenex box art

Either 27 or 28. Not sure.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:48 AM   #14  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIWI-COW!!!! TWENTY EIGHT YEARS OLD MY DARLING COWPIE--HOW LOVELY FOR YOU!!! HOPE YOU GET A NICE BIG FAT CAKE AND LOTS OF LOVIN!!!:be lly: :grouphu g: : celebrate:
Old 11-12-2007, 02:15 PM   #15  
Member w/ messiest house

Wow, snow for my birthday! How lovely! Glad it's there, not here. Here it is sunny and, um, crisp. (freezing) Thanks for the very animated birthday wish, Bagz! Yes, I am 28. Or so. Who's counting?

Had a nice time at the in-law's yesterday. The family has started celebrating birthdays in 2s, which is just fine with me, less attention the better, eh? Yesterday we were celebrating mine and the nephew's wife. We got nice presents; I have nice in-laws, lucky me. Didn't get to see my baby girl, but she actually sent me a present! How amazing is that concept, to get a present in the mail from your kid! She also called me today. Wish I could go visit her.

Have a sunny day

Kiwi
Closed Thread