Old 11-04-2007, 04:16 PM   #1  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Smile Thin Wannabee's Chitter-Chatter ~ Welcome Everyone! (November/2007)

Howdy! Welcome to the Thin Wannabees!

Please come join our monthly chit-chat! Everyone is welcome here. We look forward to meeting you!

We all have one thing in common – we want to lose those pounds & inches and have a healthier lifestyle.

There are all different ages and backgrounds here and we all have different ways of losing our weight. We all love to have fun and laugh, but we also give a lot of support, encouragement and motivation – not just in weight loss, but in all of our daily joys and struggles.

Please feel free to post with us – just jump right in and believe me, you will be welcomed with open arms! The more the merrier!

Let’s work together towards a healthier and thinner us!!
CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:25 PM   #2  
CJ

Hi ladies ... sorry I have'nt been around the last few days .. but have just been very busy and not on the computer. I have been doing my Curves tho, and my daily walking, plus taking care of my Carley. I'm really trying very hard to eat the right foods - how is it going for all of you????

I got a new car this week - well, not new new but new to me - a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee - I take care of all the paper work tomorrow - am very excited - hubby talked me into it. I was perfectly happy with my little SUV but now that I test drove the new one ... well, need I say more? lol

Well ... hope you all had a great week and hope to hear from all of the regulars and more this month! Let's all be LOSERS this month!

Later...

Love, CJ
Old 11-05-2007, 03:47 PM   #3  
Black Team TBL-WMB

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Height: 5'6'

Hi every one jumping in here and joining ya all. Have a great eveing
losinitin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:52 PM   #4  
CJ

Hi losinit07 and Welcome to our group! I hope you post with us often and tell us a bit more about yourself. Looking forward to getting to know you more!

Hope everyone had a good day today and a wonderful weekend. I picked up my new Jeep Grand Cherokee today! LOVE IT!

Had to take Carley to Jets Pizza tonite - we promised so of course we had pizza to eat. But, I only ate 2 slices of a med pizza and that was my total of food all day .. I know it's not good to go all day without but it was such a busy busy day I just didn't have time!

Talk to ya all tomorrow ...

Love, CJ
Old 11-05-2007, 08:09 PM   #5  
Black Team TBL-WMB

Thanks for the warm welcome my name is Rena I'm trying to find a place to fit into, I am in need of support I have days where I just want to throw in the towel but then I would get no whereI'm 38 and have about 34 pounds to lose. I know I can do it I did it 3 years ago lost 25 lbs and I'm ready to do it again.I am looking forward to getting to know ya all.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:28 AM   #6  
CJ

Hi Rena - glad you posted with us. Yes, you CAN lose those lbs again! I hope you fit in here with us - there isn't a lot of us but we can give good support. I bumped up our bios thread if you wish to post on it. Glad to have you aboard! Talk to you soon.

Where is everyone else????? Come on girls - POST POST POST!!!

Sorry this is short .. am on my way to walking at the Sports Plex and still have to get dressed!

Talk to you later...

Love, CJ
Old 11-06-2007, 05:17 PM   #7  
Black Team TBL-WMB

Hello every one was on the road early for a meeting so wasn't able to post today ,didn't exercise either and ate horribly ,that's ok there is always tomorrow. Hello CJ glad to be here .I hope you had a great day .
Old 11-06-2007, 06:22 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 220/202/185

Height: 5"4'

Hello again:

Once again I am back on the wagon. It was a very busy summer for me. I started off with a passel of good intentions and we all know about good intentions. I guess the good news is I did not acually gain a pile of weight even though I did not eat healthy or even exercise a lot. I did however take up golf and although I took a cart I did manage to do more walking this summer than I did for all of last summer!

To help me attain my goal I have started back at the gym. Yes, I have dragged my sorry butt out to the gym a few times in the last couple weeks. I am officially unemployed now so I have a lot of time on my hands. I actually met with a personal trainer and she is in the process of working out a program for me to follow. I will not see her on a regular basis but I needed something to give me a bit of a boost. I will meet with her later this week to go over the program and I will take it on and in a few weeks we will have another session in which I can track my progress. Its a bit expensive for a trainer, but I figure that I am worth it. Its time for me to do more for me.

Anyway I just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone and I will keep in touch. I am a true Thin Wannabee.....inside me there is a thin woman screaming to get out.....I usually keep her quiet by feeding her chocolate......

girlontheloose66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:31 PM   #9  
Black Team TBL-WMB

Welcome back look forward to getting to know ya you are not too far from me I'm in Houlton ,Maine ,
Old 11-08-2007, 10:47 PM   #10  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default I'm here!

I finally got home this past weekend from daughter, Kelly's, while I just loved it there, helping her and being able to take care of my new little Grandson, Brandon, but I really need to go home to get caught up on everything. It was funny cause when Ken picked me up and I hugged her goodbye she started crying. I asked her why she was crying and she just said that she really loved having me there and I was such a big help and she had so much fun having Mom there. Her husband, Brian said I had to stay at least for 3 more weeks and I asked why he wanted me to and he said "you cook, do laundry, help out with the baby so Kelly could get some sleep and help Kelly too", my daughter said that he didn't want me to go cause now he would have to do all of those things.

Anyways, got some things done this weekend, got my many tomatoe plants in my garden pulled out, cages and stakes stored for the winter. Took the deck furniture off the deck and stored it in the shed for the winter and pulled any plants in containers that were dead. I also caught up with the laundry at my home and am trying to give the place a good cleaning too. I probably have to do some canning one of these days, picked all the tomatoes out of the garden before they freeze. So I had lots and lots of stuff to do around here. It is so good to be home, I tell you, there is just NO PLACE LIKE HOME is there? So now have more to catch up with and all will be well around here.

Dallas-Hey girlfriend, Welcome back, I miss you and am happy to posted again with The Wannabee's. How are you doing? How is the family and the B/F? I hope all is well with you. It sounds like you have had a busy summer and are holding your own. Good for you! The personal trainer is a great idea, I think in the long run it will be worth the money and help get your on your way too. Glad you came back to the fold.

Rena-So glad you joined up with our merry group too. If you need a place to fit into for encouragement and support you have found the place. I too look forward to getting to know you and helpin each other too. Please don't give up, hang in there and you will get to where you want to be.

CJ-Oh your new Jeep Grand Cherokee sounds great. I don't think you did very bad at all with that pizza, only 2 pieces? I would have to have more than that. And cheese is not as fattening as me wanting everything but the kitchen sink on it. LOL

Sylvia-Where are you at? Can you send me your email so I can send you some pictures of the new Grandkids. I sent you a private message with my email, and am just waiting to get a reply from you. CJ, I think you said you are going to send it to me before. Someone, Anyone??? Thanks guys!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and love you all. Sassy Sharon
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:49 AM   #11  

Hello! I am new to the site...as of yesterday!!! I came aboard for support, b/c I NEED IT! I had my 3rd daughter 8months ago and am still as big as i was when I was pregnant! NOT FUN, I look in the mirror and get sad.....I feel like one of those plumb cherubs.....Oh well that is why I am here and I will get skinny!!!!
willba3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:09 PM   #12  

Hi Willba3, a great big welcome to you. So glad you decided to join in. I feel what you are going thru, I had 4 children, all grown now and I am onto the new Grandmother-2 little boys, 1 month and 7 months old. Anyways I always gained so much weight when I was pregnant and afterwards for a long time. It is a hard time, everything just tastes so darn good. Don't worry we can help each other get to where we want to be. Just take it one day at a time and you will get there.

Tell us about yourself, is Willba your name? Or just your 3 Fat Chicks name? I do like it though. Looking forward to getting to know you and you will be welcome with open arms by all the Wannabee's. I am sure we will get to know each other and we will all be successfull. It is a struggle, but we all need a little help don't we?

Sassy Sharon
Old 11-09-2007, 06:05 PM   #13  

Hi! no my name is cristina.....I used that name to urge me to be a size 3 again...LOL I feel like yea right now....but I saw a girl on here who used to weigh what I do now and is 111 lbs today.....so I am like you know what if she can so can I.......It never used to be so hard, I mean some years where harder than others but today is just like oh my goodness, My 3rd child just puffed me up and stretched me out and I see my other girls watching sponge bob....I literally started to cry and was like I LOOK LIKE MR. SQUARE PANTS.... I know maybe I dont, but man I need big time support!
willba3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:48 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 220/202/185

Height: 5"4'

Hello Christina:

I have two children, they are both teenagers now. I have not lost the "baby fat" from them. I don't know what happened to me. I had them back to back and I am heavier now than when I was 9 months along with the last one. I only gained 28 pounds on each one so it was a very uneventful pregnancy. For a while I weighed less than my 207 at present but for some reason I packed on the pounds. I am so envious of women who drop their weight right after giving birth. Good luck to you.

I had my first session with a personal trainer today. She put me through my paces, it was just a session to see where I was at physically. I discovered that I am really out of shape and If I plan on losing weight I have to work hard. I have to make it worth my while as I am paying her more than I can really afford. I feel its a good investment though. I need to take a step in the right direction. I have been down this road before and lost some weight. I was actually 10 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. (It is really and attainable goal) I dont know what took me back up to where I am now but I know that I can do it. It will take time to take it off as it did to put it on. I just have to keep up the battle. And some days it is a physical battle for me.

Anyway I have something to work with and I will be at the gym at least 3 times a week, more if I can do it. I will keep track of what I do and hopefully I will see some improvement.

The scariest thing that I saw today at the gym was my BMI.....and my percentage of body fat!!!!!! thats enough to scare me skinny......

Anyway I am a bit tired and sore so I think I will go and try to relax. Need to recharge the batteries.

Take care everyone.

Dallas
girlontheloose66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:02 PM   #15  

Hi Dallas,
Believe me I know how you feel completely. When I get weighed and measured at Curves I just can't believe how out of shape I am compared to before I had the 4 kids.

But you are doing all the right things, the personel trainer will be a great investment in your health too. It will be worth it in the long run. You also have the right idea when you say it took a while to put this on so it will take time to take it off, the right way too. I am right around what you are, at 203 lbs, I am looking to get back in the 190's and know that will give me more incentive when I reach that goal, which I need to get there before the holidays to keep me in line and help me so I don't slide backwards.

I just know we can do this and if we are persistant, eat right , exercise and drink water (GLUG GLUG GLUG), we will get there. I need to also keep up the journaling too.

So keep on posting and so will I, we will get there. Here is a little help for you.

Sassy Sharon

Last edited by Sassy; 11-10-2007 at 06:37 PM.