Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 10:27 AM   #1  

Default 10-27...Happy Halloween Sistas!

Hey all!

I'm back OP actually made it two days! Halloween shouldn't be too bad this year. We're not going trick or treating with preschool, and we're only trick or treating on Halloween near home. We have gone into town in the past and gone around the larger neighborhoods, but we're staying close to home this year. Which means we'll drive (too far between our neighbors) to 5 or 6 houses. For some people we're the only trick or treaters they get. SO not too much candy.

Today is my husband and my 12th anniversary since we started dating and tomorrow is our 7th wedding anniversary. Yesterday at work he sent me 12 daisies (my favorite) and 7 roses. We were going to go to Rochester for the day tomorrow, but I'm not sure if we will now.

Well have a great weekend all!
Old 10-28-2007, 08:54 AM   #2  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Default Happy Anniversary Misty!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...issingCats.gif
Old 10-29-2007, 09:29 AM   #3  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Happy Anniversary Misty!

I prepared well for Halloween. I bought little bags of pretzels to give out. But I wasn't sure if it would be enough, so I told my husband he could pick up a small bag of candy. He comes home with two big bags, of course and its the good stuff that I like (because that is what he likes). Oh well. I told him they don't get opened until Halloween and if we have to give kids 3 pieces each to get rid of them all, they WILL be gone!

Doing ok here, basically maintaining even though I would prefer to be losing. Need to ramp things up.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:46 AM   #4  

Great idea with the candy Lori!

I got a bit off track over the weekend given that it was our anniversary, but I am right back on now. I start my sign language class tonight. 6 hours a week until December. I'll be drained I am sure by the end.

Have a great night all!
Old 10-31-2007, 07:32 AM   #5  

Well, I guess they are shutting us down Since they are moving our posts I assume we'll still have a thread for Slimmin' Sistas right? I know we don't post a ton here, but I feel like I really know you guys and I'd be sad to not stay in touch.

One the WW front I was OP yesterday and Monday Feeling pretty good. My scale died so I have no idea how much I weigh, so I have no idea if I have lost anything when I weigh in next week. I'm struggling to fit in exercise. I can't even really think about it right now. I feel if I can just get my eating down then I should be ok for a while.

Well have a great day everyone!
Old 10-31-2007, 08:04 AM   #6  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hey Misty! Yep, they are "shutting" us down! I post frequently on WW at home.................please join me there! Hugs!
And.............I know how you feel, it is a strange feeling!
Old 10-31-2007, 01:17 PM   #7  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Hey gals! I've been maintaining and not losing. I've been sabotaging myself. And I knew that it was happening while I was doing it. Its all been based on emotions. I haven't really been keeping them in check since being told we have to wait (possibly for a long time) until we can have kids. But I need to stay healthy, and there's no way I'm going to let myself gain any weight back. So today I re-committed to losing again and getting down to that ultimate goal. I need accountability, so I'm going to weigh in at WW every week again. I think I might also start posting my journal on 3fc in another thread. I did this a while back and it helped.

Other than that, work is CRAZY and I've been feeling very tired and run down lately. I think some of it is due to my medication, some from work, and some from depression. But I just get more depressed thinking that I am letting myself go and not eating healthy lately. So at I can do something about that problem and fix it
Old 11-03-2007, 10:50 AM   #8  

it's a lot to deal with Lori. But you have the right idea not to let yourself go back to where you were. It's good you see what is going on and understand it. I'm sure you'll get back on track!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 11-14-2007, 10:13 AM   #9  

Ahh---I couldn't find you guys!!! What's going on?!
Old 11-15-2007, 07:10 AM   #10  

STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How's that darling baby? We've missed you!

3fc wanted to clean up the forums so they shut down a bunch of WW clubs that weren't getting alot of action. SO here we are and now nobody is on I keep checking, but looks like nobody is here any more. Maybe I should start a Thanksgiving thread. I catch Jeanne on myspace occasionally.

So any way how are ya? How's life going? I'll be here if you still want to post! I could really use some support.

Last edited by MistySeptember; 11-15-2007 at 07:11 AM.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:53 PM   #11  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hi Misty, thought I would pop in and say hi! Sorry that it keeps slowing down. I don't even come on 3FC as much as I used to. My weight loss has been very sad, I've gained back almost all that I lost. I'm back to within 2 lbs of my highest weight and I just can't see that I'm getting any motivation to lose I don't think a day goes by where I don't think about losing weight but I just don't seem to want to do anything about it. My eating was really out of control. Today has been pretty good, I've kept myself busy, was out of the house most of the day so no time for snackage. It's not the regular meals that are doing me in it's snacking, totally mindless snacking. I think I need to set myself up with a schedule everyday so I keep myself so busy I don't have time to eat!!

Otherwise what's new with you?? Still super busy crazy?? Hope things are going okay. I'll check back tomorrow to see if I caught you. Take care!
Old 11-16-2007, 06:40 AM   #12  

Hey there!

I'm late for work, but DH has to get my van out of the driveway and he's not dressed yet so I guess I have a minute.

We're gearing up to leave for NC on Tuesday night. Life is insane, kids are sick. speaking of which DS is screaming, I better run. I'll try to get on tonight!
Closed Thread