Old 11-03-2007, 10:05 AM   #1  

Default Please Help Me!!!!!!

MAKE UP MY MND!!!
I just need to quit switching from plan to plan....I feel like i want to do WW core, because I am love that plan and am lifetime, yet, I love the fitday 40/30/30, and then I have about $2,000.00 worth of LA bars someone gave me, and feel as though I need structure! I keep going back and forth and mixxing them together, and being inconsistant with them all!
Please give me feedback, negative or positive...just please make it constructive.
Thanks in advance. I know you guys are the greatest in responding to those of us in need. I really need you.
jsgoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:19 AM   #2  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

I can't speak to any of the other programs but I love LAWL, it's a great program but whatever you do, you definately need to choose one and stick to it. Most programs are set up to balance out your nutrition and caloric intake for the day so if your mixing and matching programs it's way too hard to ensure that you're getting what you need to lose weight safely or effectively.
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 02:48 PM   #3  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Goddess.........I am a professional dieter as well, and I have to tell you that the beauty of LAWL is the balance. It teaches you to eat a wide variety of foods IN MODERATION. Those are the two key components to better health. LAWL, the company has it's flaws, but really, the program is ingenious. It gives you the opportunity to teach yourself how to eat healthier. I do not take any of their supplements, and I use lites (not their lites, but substitutes of various kinds) on and off, and I take a multiple vitamin ok'd by my M.D.....but other than that, I do not use anything else. Some girls here do and love them....it is very individual. It was very generous for someone to give you lites. If you decide not to use them, you can always sell them on ebay . Whatever you decide to do, be strict about how long you will stick with that program so you can get some results from all of these efforts (I am voting for LAWL....and you also get the WONDERFUL support from this forum). Good luck
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 03:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

The most important thing is pick one and stick with it. Once you decide which plan makes you feel the best, lose the best and allows you to live life and enjoy the things that come at you without feeling perpetually on a diet, then take that plan and stick with it. step two, once you commit to yourself do so publicly, to friends or family or just to us. that way there will be some accountablity. then check in here and check in often. we will all be here when you lose, when you gain or when you stay the same. but over the long haul with a commitment you will lose! just ask some of our success storys Kim, Evette, Amy, Kristen, Barbra, Dan..... who am I missing? You can do it. I don't know how much you need to lose, but lets say you need to lose 50........ in about 6 months you could be pretty close to goal if not there......... what were you doing 6 months ago...... doesn't 6 months ago seem not that very long ago? How often do you hear people saying "Is it November already? well the next 6 months will go just as fast. Do you want to be at goal......... or do you want to still be sitting there wondering which plan to chose?
NOW, LETS DO IT!!!!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote