whole foods bakery queen

Default hellooo

First name (if you want to tell): mimi
Meaning of user name: initials
Geographical location: dc, USA
Marital Status: Single, but wishing for a bf like no one's bizness
Children/Ages: None
Pets: cookie monster doll
Hobbies/Interests: music, dance, step aerobics, workin out, comedy, the simpsons
Height: 5'4
Eye/Hair Color: Brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: since age 9, or 1988
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 165/145/137
Problem: Compulsive over-eating, binging, exercise bulimia?, love sugar, love food, comfort emotional eating
Plan/Way of Eating: calorie counting, lots of exercise, try to eat mostly fruits and veggies and veggie protein, low cal stuff
Favorite exercise: dancing and step aerobics
Favorite movies: grease, 16 candles, last of the mohicans, the color purple
Favorite books/plays: the color purple, into the wild, he died with a felafel in his hand, simpsons comics
Music: hip hop, rnb, soul, oldies, pop, classical, anything except twangy county
Favorite Quote(s): "no heiny biting" - grease
Favorite People (dead and living): all my dear friends and family, anyone who has contributed to my life -- any artist, musician, creator of stuff i enjoy. everyone from the man who invented step aerobics to the people who sing those stupid love songs i love so much. i guess that means i like almost everyone.
People I can’t stand: paris hilton, people who think they are better than others, racists, homophobes, brats, whiners, snobs
Places you’ve been: most of europe, israel, australia, fiji, New zealand, alaska, cali ,florida, NY, maryland, boston, nc, sc, grand canyon, vancouver, every grocery store in town
Places you want to visit: Everywhere! Going to Hawaii in 2 weeks. I'm really excited!
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? my name
02. What is your least favorite word? c*nt
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? music
04. What turns you off? sad things
05. What is your favorite curse word? f*ck
06. What sound or noise do you love? nature sounds water running
07. What sound or noise do you hate? ticking clocks, car alarms, people fighting
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? dancer or comedian or actress or CEO of a big kick *** company, UPS delivery lady
09. What profession would you not like to do? plumber, garbagewoman, septic tank cleaner
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? girl you were right all along and you f*cking rock
Any other tidbits you would like to share: i am very outgoing and do best when i am connected to others and can help, feel free to contact me anytime..me AOL IM is r o u n d t w . love to all!!!! would love to help people in anyway possible...i have been food journaling with a friend if anyone wants to join in -- we IM or text or email each other everything we eat...i also know a lot about working out if ppl need tips

Last edited by mdl : 05-19-2008 at 01:56 PM. Reason: edited personal info
mdl is offline   Reply With Quote