Old 10-25-2007, 08:04 AM   #1  
On A Mission

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140

Height: 5ft 3in

Default Tae Bo Amped?

anyone else doing this newest series? I found a 3 disc set at Walmart for $20 and picked it up, thinking it'd be nice for Dh when he gets home from Pre Mob Training, and perhaps to take with him, since he likes the boot camp series. Tried the ab dvd myself after previewing it and it kicked my tail. I had to stop after the first 20 minutes because I flat couldn't breathe. I am probably going to order the amplifier bar as well, which of course combined with what I already spent on the videos would equal the cost of buying the whole thing direct, but oh well.

any experience, thoughts, advice?
mkat321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 294/274/240

Thumbs up

Hi, I have been doing taebo for a while. I bought the AMPED dvd's and they are a but kicker. i can keep up but it took a little getting use to holding the bar all the time and making sure my coordination with the bar was correct. Also had to watch I didnt hit myself too many times!!

Other than that, if you wanna keep it going just go at your own lace at first. When you get winded just march it out and then continue on. You will get the hang of it and the SWEAT will be your reward along with the increased flexibity, higher stamina, muscle increase and weightloss.

Last edited by ms_plavala; 10-29-2007 at 04:38 AM.
ms_plavala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:17 AM   #3  
On A Mission

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140

Height: 5ft 3in

thanks I am only able to make it to the end of the standing ab routine on the abs video {haven't tried the others yet, going to do one of them tonight}

Question: how do you do the twisting without moving your hips at-all? I can't seem to get it done
mkat321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:54 AM   #4  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

I used to do Taebo on a consistent basis. I'm looking at getting the Taebo Amped because I am thinking of working Taebo back into my routine in January. Doing the twisting w/o moving your hips--Stabilize your lower body by using a wide stance and widen more if you need to and twist from the waist.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote