View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 03:03 PM   #7
Mama Nicole
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Oh, you guys........all the neighborhood kids are going to laugh at you and talk about you if you try to give them healthy treats. I can see the sticker, pencils, or bouncy balls........but not healthy snacks. That is what trick o treating is all about. I used to wait all year for halloween when I was a kid. It was one of our favorite holidays. I like Kim's idea of getting a candy you don't really like. I hate sour too......so I may just have to take your idea and run with it. However......

I am not sure how I am going to get through this candy fest. I LOVE candy. Not like I love cake......but real real close. I was thinking I would just take the day off of LAWL, but that never works out well for me. Often times a day turns into a month for me. I am considering letting myself have a certain amount of treats that day........but not sure. When you only eat 1 or 2 pieces of candy......they are soooo delish........and that really is my main goal......to learn how to eat healhy and in MODERATION. I just don't know............

Official Ticker:

10/14/2013----game ON! 213
Weekly Losses with Official WI day on Mon:
Week 1 Oct 21: WI 210.4 Loss: 2.6 lbs.
Week 2 Oct 31: WI 209.4 Loss: 1.0 lbs.
Week 3 Nov 4: WI 208.8 Loss: 0.6 lbs. WW
Week 4 Nov 11: WI 208.2 Loss: 0.6 lbs.
Week 5 Nov 18: WI 203.2 Loss: 5 lbs
Week 6 Nov 25: WI
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote