Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 10-09-2007, 05:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 93.6/92.5/85

Height: 5.4

Default Airclimber

I have just finished watching a ad on TV, for this product. I really would be interested to know if anyone has tried this and if it is worth the money spent.
It looks very much like a stepper that one uses at the gym. And does burn more cals than a trendmill.
would be grateful for any help.
MaryL
MaryL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:05 PM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

It is garbage. It is difficult to keep your ballance because it is like deflating balloons under your feet. There are better quality steppers that look like this.
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:06 PM   #3  

It is made very cheaply. They do sell it at QVC much cheaper then the infomercial. At least if you hate it you can send it back with no problems. I would just wait a couple of months, you will probally find on at a garage sale very cheap!
NJGIRLinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:54 PM   #4  
ddc
getting back to 140

S/C/G: 155/154.2/140

Height: 5'7"

I have a mini trampoline and as I was using it one day, I thought "this is a similar movement to that air climber thingy". So, you might want to try a mini-tramp. The only "problem" with mine is that it doesn't fold down, so it's kind of hard to hide it away easily.
ddc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:07 PM   #5  
Nogitsune

S/C/G: 195/ticker/140

Height: 5'7 3/4

I just got one. But I didn't go through the informicial I went through ebay just in case it doesn't do what I want. I can deal with loosing like 40 bucks (50 with shipping) alot better than $130 maybe more with the shipping cost. I'll keep you plsted if you like.
thenogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote