Old 10-11-2007, 07:23 PM   #1  
chubby granny

S/C/G: 279/238/150

Height: 5'7"

Red face not doing so well!

new to this but here goes, lost 21 lbs but its took so long , i'm getting discourged its sooo hard to stay on a diet when you want to eat what you can't have.
I have been trying cookbook after cookebook but I still eat to much any suggestions? i'm on the lawl.
Thanks
Chubby Granny:
chubby granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 07:30 PM   #2  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

The LA Lites Cookbook is pretty good if you don't already have it. I also use a lot of the ones posted on the LA thread for this site. Hang in there and remeber its better to lose it slow and steady. If you take it off too fast you may be losing muscle mass. If portion control is getting in your way go back to measuring for a while or get one of the new portion control plates that the centres are advertising.
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:13 PM   #3  
chubby granny

Thans for the help, I have slacked off weighing and measuring foods.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:21 PM   #4  

Height: 5'2"

Hi Chubby Granny,
My first suggestion is that you need to think of this as a life adjustment that is what LA stands for. Try to get away from thinking of the four letter word d-i-e-t. Congratulations on losing 21 pounds. That is wonderful!!!! How long have you been on the program? What foods are you missing? I have found so many new ways to eat my food and I am enjoying not only the fact that I am thinner, but that this program is working for me.....

week 40
LAWL franchise center
Plan 2 with lites
total lost 50 lbs.
Motto - My new motto is - I know how this _______ tastes. I have had it before. I will have it again someday, just not today……..
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:38 PM   #5  
chubby granny

Hi lynn,
I have been on la for 16 weeks, I really miss fried foods . Sometimes its so hard because I have to cook for a picky husband, so I usually cook two meals at a time as he won't eat mine.This is where I get into trouble-left overs are always there.But I'm learning to put up and throw away. Thanks for your support and congrats on your great weight loss, you look great!