Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 05:21 PM   #1  
small steps

S/C/G: 209/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'1 & 3/4

Smile Hi

Hello all.

I've been lurking a little bit in the 3FC forums and I wanted to join a smaller community of the larger board to get to know people and to really try to find a support group.

This isn't really my first time trying to get to a healthy weight range, but I'm aiming to make it my last. I'm not getting any less busy with my life, so I figure I have to find a way to make it work.

A little bit about me: I'm 24, single, just starting a new job, and uh...I'm not sure where to go with this. I'm not really good with biographies. You gals seem to be the bunch I can most identify with. Looking at your workout music, I love your tastes in music too. heh I love reading (sci-fi and fantasy mostly, sometimes horror), discovering new places, swimming and body-boarding, jujitsu (I want to get back into it!), gaming, the internet, anime, martial arts movies (even slightly campy ones), B-movies (think MST3K), the BBC, and there's a lot of other stuff I'm not listing. If you talk with me it all comes out eventually.

Anyway, I'll stop here. I can't wait to get to know you all.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:10 PM   #2  
change

S/C/G: 169/ticker/healthy

Height: 5'3" ish?

Hey Frog!

Welcome, welcome. This group is a tad slow, which is a sort of bummer because it is full of people, whom I feel probably have the most to say! Perhaps, we can get something going?

Good luck with your weight loss and new job
Old 10-09-2007, 07:49 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Hiya wrdfrog!
Old 10-09-2007, 07:58 PM   #4  
small steps

S/C/G: 209/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'1 & 3/4

Hello hello. Thank you for the welcome ollie and Faerie.

hehe I was beginning to worry that I had made some sort of forum faux pas and didn't realize it.

ollie - I'd love to get something started here though. What do you have in mind? Thanks for the well wishes too. :]
Old 10-09-2007, 08:02 PM   #5  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Yeah, it'd be great to have more action in here.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:07 PM   #6  
Made of Starstuff

Guess I just need to hop on more often & post more I just always run out of useful things to say... not that that always stops me.
Closed Thread