View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 09:32 AM   #108
ellabella
Ellabella

S/C/G: 194/162/145

Height: 5'6

Okay, I'm coming on in here because I really, really know that my weight gain was about overeating - even to the point of bingeing sometimes. So I think maybe I'll have something in common?

First name (if you want to tell): Zoe
Meaning of user name: None, really...it just came to me in a dream
Geographical location: Massachusetts
Marital Status: second marriage
Children/Ages: Four - Girls 38, 36, and 30 and one boy 26 (and is HE ever spoiled!)
Pets: Cats: Yoko & Daisy
Hobbies/Interests: Sculpting, reading, debating (politics & religion ) riding my mountain bike (when I'm not feeling too lazy), interior design, some sewing and some jewelry-making.
Height: 5'6''
Eye/Hair Color: Blue/Frosted blondish...getting some "natural" frosting, too
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: April. 2007
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 194/168/150
Problem: Emotional eating, bingeing and just plain overeating too many sweets and starches (comfort food)
Plan/Way of Eating: Started counting calories, lost @ 20#'s, hit a plateau and have since been counting WW points on the "Wendi" plan.
Favorite exercise: Hah! None. Biking is my preference, but I'm horribly lazy.
Favorite movies: Somewhere in Time, Fried Green Tomatoes, The "Roots" made-for-TV series, and I can't think of any others.
Favorite books/plays: Gone to Soldiers by Marge Piercy, and just way too many others to remember (I read at least a book - and sometimes two- a week)
Music: Hah! The OLD goodies - anything by James Taylor or Paul Simon, et al.
Favorite Quote(s): "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" (Oscar Wilde) "I am not young enough to know everything."
(Oscar Wilde)
Favorite People: My husband, my kids, my grandkids, my best friend and several other friends.
People I canít stand: George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, the administration in general, CEO's of multi-national companies who get sole-source government contracts because of *favors* they've done/are doing for those in power and treat their employees like serfs...oh, and a few people that I work with, too.
Places you've been: New England, Canada, Nova Scotia, Florida, Georgia, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Tennessee, New Mexico, Bermuda and soon flying out to L.A. to visit my son. (I don't particularly like to travel).
Places you want to visit: California, maybe England; I'd like to see Stonehenge. Maybe Wales & Scotland, too. Maybe Ireland.
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? ambidextrous
02. What is your least favorite word? poop
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? mystery
04. What turns you off? vulgarity
05. What is your favorite curse word? crapola
06. What sound or noise do you love? a waterfall
07. What sound or noise do you hate? people at a cocktail party
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Interior design
09. What profession would you not like to do? politics
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? What would you like to be in your next life?
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Um. Not really.

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, 'OH CRAP, SHE'S UP!'"
ellabella is offline   Reply With Quote