Old 09-26-2007, 03:25 PM   #1  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Default I must confess....

I thought it would be helpful, maybe even fun to post some confessions! Good or bad, just to get it out.

I must confess....
I had fudge covered graham crackers for breakfast, and 1/2 of a pop tart as a snack. Bad, bad, I know...but I'll still stay within my calorie allowance for the day. Got the rest of the day planned.

I must confess....
I'm a little bummed that no one seems to notice that I've lost 50lbs. Make that ANY pounds.

I must confess....
I should be doing my geography homework, but it's borrrring me to death.

I must confess....
I think AF is around the corner, and I'm NOT looking forward to seeing her again. She always brings cravings of Take 5 candy bars (pretzels, peanut butter, AND chocolate?!...yeah, my little heaven), and I find it hard to fight them off.

I must confess....
Okay, even though I'm not getting tons of compliments on my weight loss, I do feel better.
Cassie501107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:01 PM   #2  
FatCat

S/C/G: 270/244/135

Height: 5'2

*sigh*
I had 9 candy-corn flavored Hershey Kisses this morning.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:03 PM   #3  
M.S. + living balance

S/C/G: 325/200's/199

Height: 5'10"

hee hee

I dreamt all night about eating junk food. I was so relieved to wake up. That was one guilt ridden sleep!

Last edited by valpal23; 09-26-2007 at 05:03 PM.
valpal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

I just ate about a half block of mozzarella cheese and tortilla chips. Ugh. I came home from work TIRED and HUNGRY ... I just caved and started munching away.

BTW, I never heard of candy corn kisses! The candy corn is inside the chocolate kiss??? I like both, but it actually sounds pretty yucky to me.
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:38 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by valpal23 View Post
hee hee

I dreamt all night about eating junk food. I was so relieved to wake up. That was one guilt ridden sleep!
I am so glad I'm not the only one who does this! It actually happens to me twice a week or so.
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:48 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

I must confess that if there was any chocolate in this house, I would be in the closet with it right now. I must confess that I've already had 3 sf fudgesicles today, and they haven't done the trick. What's up with this? Shouldn't be getting TOM cravings for another couple of weeks.
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:51 PM   #7  
hara hachi bu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie501107 View Post
I must confess....
I'm a little bummed that no one seems to notice that I've lost 50lbs. Make that ANY pounds.
I noticed!! I saw your before/during photos in the 100-pound club progress pics page and I meant to comment but haven't yet. You can totally see in those pictures! Look at your face, and look at how differently your arms hang. One thing that helped me is to take an "after" picture wearing the same clothes as the before picture. You're such a cutie!!
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 06:42 PM   #8  
FatCat

S/C/G: 270/244/135

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking2lose View Post
BTW, I never heard of candy corn kisses! The candy corn is inside the chocolate kiss??? I like both, but it actually sounds pretty yucky to me.
They are new.. they are just Hershey's Kisses but they taste like candy corn!! they are even striped yellow and orange. They taste just like candy corn but with a Hershey's kiss texture. They are delish.

DON'T GO BUY A BAG AND BLAME IT ON ME!!!!!!!!!!
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 06:48 PM   #9  
Doing it for my future!!!

S/C/G: 280/278/145

I only ate twice earlier today. I'm having my 3rd meal now!! Tsk tsk for me, I know.
OptimistK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 06:52 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marseille View Post
They are new.. they are just Hershey's Kisses but they taste like candy corn!! they are even striped yellow and orange. They taste just like candy corn but with a Hershey's kiss texture. They are delish.

DON'T GO BUY A BAG AND BLAME IT ON ME!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAAHAH!!! I've never heard of them either, but due to the fact that I would probably consume an entire bag in one sitting, I will resist the urge to go buy them

I must confess - I've been meeting with Bob everyday (okay, actually I've been working out to the Biggest Loser workout DVD with Bob on it) and yesterday and today I've literally had to drag my butt through the whole DVD. I have NOT been in the mood to do any of the workouts

I must confess - I had a peice of peanut butter pie last night while watching TBL (it was a WW peanut butter pie - and I stayed within my points) - but I felt guilty eating while watching TBL
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 07:35 PM   #11  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

I must confess that I had a dream about not loosing weight and I gained .2 pounds.

I must confess that I prefer these healthy meals I've been cooking lately. They are much better than Smart Ones and all that jazz!

I must confess I hate how no one except my loony mother has noticed my weight loss.

I must confess that my new session of PUSH is kicking my ***. I don't know if I will be able to get through 2 weeks worth!

I must confess that once I have a cheat, I post it note it and permanant marker notes on the packages so I will think before I do it again.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:31 PM   #12  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

I confess....i wish this process was faster

I confess....i've resolved to walk each day this week..not one step so far

I confess....I dearly wanted a dairy queen ice cream today, but resisted
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:55 PM   #13  
Red Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantastica View Post
I noticed!! I saw your before/during photos in the 100-pound club progress pics page and I meant to comment but haven't yet. You can totally see in those pictures! Look at your face, and look at how differently your arms hang. One thing that helped me is to take an "after" picture wearing the same clothes as the before picture. You're such a cutie!!
Oh, thank you! I guess I was expecting "shock and awe" from people, but I think it's because they're around me all the time, lol. Thanks so much though!
Old 09-26-2007, 08:56 PM   #14  
Red Team Member

I confess that the "Witchy Doctor" post made me have a dream that I was fighting with MY doc last night! He was telling me that I need to lose weight and exercise to lower my BP, and I was MAD. LOL!
Old 09-26-2007, 08:58 PM   #15  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

I must confess I worry every day that I will develop diabetes because of my obseity.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote