Old 09-25-2007, 01:29 PM   #1  
glittergirl3

S/C/G: goal-117lbs

Height: 5'4

Default Newlywed weight gain?

Hello everyone, well I lost weight and shaped up for my wedding 5 months ago. I was really proud of myself and I must say, I looked pretty darn good. BUT- now I've gained it all back and a few more! I'm so depressed about it. I feel like I was so motivated to shape up for the wedding but now that its come and gone I lack my get up and go...any hints, tips to stay motivated?
glittergirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/205/175

Height: 5'11"

My advice to you would be to try to incorporate a couple other activities into your day at the times you feel most snacky. One could be fitness related, the other a hobby of some sort.
hotmama2three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:17 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/184/140

Height: 5'7"

I know exactly how you feel! I looked pretty good in my wedding photos. I was a healthy 155lbs (not the lightest I've weighed, but it looked good).

Then the motivation got lost somehow. I still exercised a bit but didn't watch what I ate and put on 30lbs

I'm getting myself back on track now though because I don't want to have to go out and buy an entire new wardrobe!
Augustchild is offline   Reply With Quote