Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 09:13 AM   #1  
GmaTo8

Smile Weight Loss & Chit Chat #268

Hello and to the Jaded Ladies site!

We are a group of ladies that come here for support and encouragement on our weight loss struggles, and we also find time for some chitchatting. So please, won't you join us? New members are always welcome.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:32 AM   #2  
GmaTo8

Good Monday morning, ladies, (or is that an oxymoron? lol)

Sassy and Mary Kate -

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH!!!

Sassy - hope you have a great day, and that you find your contacts. Or at least maybe some clear tape to tape the other ones. New glasses are so darn expensive!

Ellen - a big to you! I think you'll like it here. Maybe you can make a list of alternate things to do when you feel a binge coming on? But I know how it is - almost like someone else has taken over your body. I don't get like that very often, but once in awhile, I do. Usually under great stress. Coming here is a good distraction, lol.

Tammy - sounds like you had lots of fun over the weekend. The grasshopper story made me laugh out loud - what a great visual, lol. I'll be glad for next week when the new Bros. & Sis starts, won't you?

Mindee - glad to know Miss Priss is settling in nicely. It's always fun to have a pet.

Cristina - how was the wedding?

Jules & Mary Kate - we've missed each of you, and hope you post soon.

A big hello to Marti, Mindy, Sue, Pink Jane, Kathy, and anyone else reading this.

Two good things to report - Neal fixed my laptop. The screws on the bottom were very, very loose. So I guess it wasn't the game I installed afer all. The other thing is, I got a new iPod. It was going to cost $69.95 to redo the other one at the factory, so I bought a green Nano. It holds 1000 songs, but is only as big as a few credit cards stacked together.

Today I'm going to go over the list of stuff we're taking to Kentucky Lake, and start bagging what I can. The owner said there're condiments there, so that helps. I'm getting excited, especially since Molly gets to go. I'll try to pop back in later with the website link.

What's on your agenda for the day?

Last edited by Jane; 09-24-2007 at 09:36 AM.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:13 PM   #3  

Height: 5'1"

Just a quicky this morning...just got of the treadmill and now I need a shower!

Big to Ellen.....looking forward to getting to know you more..

Happy Birthday to MaryKate & Sassy! Go get spoiled ladies!!

I will try and catch up w/you all later tonight.

Have a good Monday!

Last edited by Marti; 09-24-2007 at 12:13 PM.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:37 PM   #4  
GmaTo8

Here's a link to where we're staying at Kentucky Lake. It doesn't have photos of the master bedroom, but I'm betting it's pretty. Check out that pier! That's partly why reason we chose this house, but since they welcomed Molly, that was the #1 reason, lol.

http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacat...als/28604.html
Old 09-24-2007, 01:42 PM   #5  
kitty Momo

Happy Birthday to Sassy & Mary Kate!!

Wishing you both a wonderful day!!

Kathy - Wanted to say hello! Been so long , hope all is well!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 09-24-2007 at 01:43 PM.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:35 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 240/172/165

Height: 5'2"

Good Afternoon Ladies

Nothing much goin on here today just waiting for the storms they keep saying are gonna hit this afternoon...I can safely say I would rather be in FLA then Iowa, good grief it's boring here LOL...Hubby is on his way from Wisconsin to Orlando, which is totally not fair LOL, he's feeling really bad about it too, NOT LOL...well I need to get some exercize done and hopefully find something to entertain me LOL have a Good Day All.

Jane - That's the Main Street Train Station as soon as I got done in the bag check line I snapped that pic, good to hear there was nothing major with your laptop, I really want to get an Ipod I never could get one before because Me wouldn't work with it. I hope you have a great time at the lake!

Sassy - Happy Birthday!!!

Mary Kate - Happy Birthday!!!

Pink Jane

here are some more pics of the decorations on Main Street
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WDW 2007 149.jpg (38.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg WDW 2007 151.jpg (40.3 KB, 8 views)
Old 09-24-2007, 02:45 PM   #7  

Here are some pics of the parade at the Magic Kingdom
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WDW 2007 171.jpg (51.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg WDW 2007 175.jpg (36.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg WDW 2007 190.jpg (43.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 09-25-2007, 02:38 AM   #8  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

hello ladies....how are you all doing?

nothing new on this end.....just same stuff, different day!

Mary Kate & Sassy~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Jane~ Yup, she is settling in with no problems! She reminds me so much of our cat that we had before. In fact, I told Tommy that I think Miss Priss is a reincarnation of Joker.....except she is a Calico this time! That place is beautiful!!!

Marti~ How are you doing? Work keeping you busy?

PJ~ Those are some great shots!!! I have never seen WDW dolled up for Halloween....just Christmas! Either way....it is very beautiful down there!

Susan~ It is good to hear from you! How are things on your end?
Old 09-25-2007, 02:54 AM   #9  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking TY Ladies!

Mary Kate -- I hope you had a Great Bday!!!!!

Just a quick pop in here to say THANK YOU to everybody for the bday wishes!!! Also a special thanks to Cristina, I received your card yesterday, Monday. lol.

I had a great day, hot but great. It got up to 96 (F)!!!! I think I lost 20 lbs from sweating! lol. We went out to dinner with friends and my friend gave me a really nice lotion and bath set, which is just what I love......

Then DH & I were going to go and see a movie, but at the last min. we decided to just come on home and get comfy and relax. Its nice just being able to go and do whatever we like, we are just going to take it day by day.

Well thats all for now,

Take Care!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 10:26 AM   #10  
GmaTo8

Hi everyone,

PJ -I love the photos! Please post one with you in it, ok? 158 days, and I'll be there.

Hello to everyone else. I'm busier than a one-armed paper hanger today, getting things ready for our trip. I've got a lot to do between now and tomorrow when we leave.

Have a good day, chickas!
Old 09-25-2007, 11:37 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

Hey all!! So sorry I missed the birthdays yesterday!!

Happy belated Birthday Mary Kate & Sassy!!

Things in Idaho are great. I love the weather this time of year.

I added a My Favorite Recipe page to my blog as well as a picture of me and my husband if you are curious. The pic is on the About Mindy in Idaho page.

I used to quilt professionally and have been working on repairing some vintage quilts from the 1930's. It's tedious, but very satisfying. I am taking a project to Bayview, Idaho, today to visit a friend. Haven't exercised yet, but I will. I've done 4 days already this week!

Strong, healthy thoughts to all of you! I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:43 PM   #12  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Just a quick Hi

Sassy, you are welcome for the card...I tried to time it just right, lol. Kinda thought you would have gotten it saturday though, since I mailed it Thursday...that's the mail for ya.

HI KATHY! Good to see you posting!

Mindy & Ellen!

Tammy, I have a front loader, Bosch...and I have the same trouble, with the washer anyway. I'm not happy with it but I am living with it. With mine though, the twisting isn't all the time, just sometimes. Especially when I do a lot of jeans. Seems that when I put too many clothes in that is when they tend to twist more for some reason. Oh well...the dryer I LOVE and don't have any troubles with it. The washer, ugh! For the most part though, it is fine. I think I would have died seeing all those grasshoppers, lol! I HATE any kind of bug!

Sue, thinking of you and your mom.

Hi to everyone else.

Anyway...will write more later. Not feeling so great...these darn allergies have hit me hard.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:24 PM   #13  

Good Afternoon Ladies

Bbbrrrrr it's cold!!! OMG it's 58 degrees and I am freezing LOL...nothing much going on again today...stopped at the store after I dropped the boy off at work, been raining off and on all day of course it was mostly on while I had to be out LOL...well have a Good Day All.

Jane - I had to look in the boys pics to find any with me in them LOL and I didn't find many, tried to upload but they were too big so I put them in photobucket hope this works, first pic is me in the blue on Main Street USA, We made it back down, At the top of the lighthouse, Me off to climb the lighthouse.

Cristina - Hope you feel better soon.

Pink Jane

Last edited by PinkSands; 09-25-2007 at 05:32 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:50 PM   #14  

Here's some more at the lighthouse:

Old 09-25-2007, 11:01 PM   #15  
kitty Momo

Mindee- That is sweet. I am fine, I sent you a PM giving the readers digest version on my happenings. btw- love your kitty avatar!

Mindy - Looked at your blog page, wonderful picture of you! Also, awsome on a 19 pound lasagna!! lol....sounds so good.....

Cristina - hope you are feeling better tonight! HUGS chickie!

night
Closed Thread