Old 09-24-2007, 08:40 AM   #1  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Sept. 24th to Sept. 30th Friends and Loser Thread

Well, good morning everyone I can barely believe that I am the first one to post this fine lucky week I just wanted to report that I made my weekend goal, and my BNWI this a.m. was 191.6!!!! Have a great day everyone..........and stay OP!!! You can do it
XOXO

Last edited by Mama Nicole; 09-24-2007 at 08:48 AM. Reason: typo........again :)
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:06 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Mornin' Nicole!!! and everyone else! heres to a great week! DH will be home all week so I should have computer access.

I was doing really good yesterday. I was going to go for a ...... WALK! so I got my walking tape on, got my shoes on, grabbed the dog and headed out. there is a subdivision behind us that they built the street for about 2 years ago, but the lots never sold. they are finally putting a couple houses back there but it is like 250 acres of nice streets and no people so I like to walk there. But I didn't want to walk down the busy road to get to the entrance of the place because I didn't want my little pug thinking he could do that when ever he wanted to and was off a leash, so I cut through the woods behind our house. BIG MISTAKE!!!! I got COVERED in seed ticks. now for those of you who are not familure with seed ticks. they are ticks that are the sizes of...... well, if you took a pencil and sharpened it as sharp as you could and then made a dot on paper without breaking the pencil point, that is the size of one. Now, put enough of those together that they would make your white socks look brown.........!!! now you get the picture. and when they bite they leave a bump the size of a misquito bite that lasts for about 3 days. so needless to say I had to go home and take a shower. so much for the walk!

heres to a better day! catch you all later
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:48 AM   #3  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Nicole and Lettie! Wow this is a slow morning, where is everybody.

Just thought I would do a quick check in before my busy day got really rolling. Had a decent weekend although I had beef two days in row and an extra liquid fruit last night. I've had my lemon water this morning and already have two of my other waters out of the way.

Congrats Nicole on making your weekend challenge. Weekends are the hardest for me as well.

Sorry about the bites Lettie and the ruined walk. Do the bites itch alot?

Gotta run, have a great day
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

YEA!! THEY ITCH LIKE CRAZY! way more than a misquito bite. but that is just me, every one reacts different. My husband isn't effected at all.

and Nicole, I have to confess, after all the nice things you said about my new avatar...... it is a very old picture. probably 3-4 years old. I just don't have new ones of me, I avoid the camera most of the time. hmmmm why would that be...... I will try to get something on here more rescent. I just got my hair cut so I should take a pic. I will be taking pictures today of stuff to list on ebay so maybe I will do it then.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:04 AM   #5  
LAWL since 9/06

Morning everyone,

Oh Mondays. Up to 172 today, but with TOM and the fair yesterday I am not surprised. Well, I am starting my FF today and so far so good. I had my eggs and am now having my first round of Cantelope. I hope this will help jump start the losses again.

Nicole - congrats on reaching your goal this weekend. Weekends are hard for us because we are out all the time.

Lettie - sorry about the ticks. I don't like any kind of ticks. And yes they do itch like crazy.

Katy - hiya, congrats on starting out the day with a bang. the hardest part for me is the water. I can get it in, but mostly I can't. Just either get to busy or bored with it. Even with the Crystal Light. Oh well, with FF I have to get it in.

Well an NSV for me is that I went shopping this weekend and bought 2 pair of jeans that were size 14!! I am getting there, though it is slow.

Well, best get to work. Have a great POP day.

Liz
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:10 AM   #6  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Liz - Good luck with the FF. I've never done it, just TO but plan on trying it next time around. I think I would do better with more protein. Anyway hope it gets rid of those fair lbs for you Oh and congrats on the 14s....that is awesome!

Lettie - Everyone keeps asking for before pics of me and I honestly don't know that I have any. For obvious reasons I steered clear of the camera! I need to look around and see what I can find.

Well gotta run now, my copies are finished and I've got to get back to work. I promise you this is the last time a let a staff person off for an entire month.........just way to hard on the rest of us!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:15 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Lettie, I have a friend doing Nutri System and she has lost 40 pounds in just a few months. She is doing very well. Good luck on that journey.

Liz, Hang in there. I had a horrible weekend too. I know I am up at least a pound. Had a reunion, mother's BD so I had cake, and 4 kids roasting marshmellows for everyone. Oh well.

Nicole, Congrats on the WI.

Ketti, I hear ya on the weekend thing. It is my worst time. Next weekend I am going to be in the wilderness and having my food prepared for me. I am trying to take things I can eat without cooking. Only access I have is to a cooler. It is a retreat and the facility prepares food for the whole group and you eat buffet style. I'll do my best.

Later
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:18 AM   #8  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning Everyone. Sorry I didn't post much last week - it was **** week at work and that's all I have to say about that!!

Had a pretty good weekend. DBF worked Saturday so I got started on my fall house cleaning. Now if he'll just work again next Saturday I should be able to get it done before we leave for vacation on the 5th!! Sunday he took me out for breakfast and then we went out in the boat for a few hours. Got home around 5:30 and threw a couple of steaks on the grill. Pretty doggone relaxing weekend all around. Just my type!! Hope everyone's weekend went well.

Nicole - I did TO one day and got a severe migraine so the COD told me to do FF the next day. I did and did not lose anything. I tried for a mini goal of 1/2 pound over the weekend. I go to the COD later this morning so we'll see how that all pans out. According to my scale I did not make it. Oh well. I'll bet you're getting excited/anxious about your upcoming trip. Just have a wonderful time, take lots of pictures and BE CAREFUL!! And don't forget we'll want a full report when you get home!!

Lettie - ICK on the seed ticks. Hope they get better soon and you're not too miserable.

Lizzy - I think the next time I do FF I will try it with the cantalope or oranges. Let me know how that works for you and how you do it with fruit instead of the juice.

Today should be an easy day at work - finally. Hope everyone has a POP day and week. Check back in later!
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:33 AM   #9  
Plan #3-no lites

S/C/G: 198/179/150

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Everyone!! I am new to 3FC, but I've been on LAWL since the first of August. Weekends are always the worst for me too. My church works a concession stand at the UT home games. So, you know how games are there is just nothing healthy to eat. The game 2 weeks ago I didn't eat anything the entire time I was there. Basically I ate once the entire day. This Saturday I didn't have that kind of will power, but I guess I didn't have any willpower because I ate 1/2 of a hot dog, and 5 chicken nuggets, and a few french fries!! Then yesterday my DH decides to take me to Olive Garden to celebrate my birthday, which was last week. In the past we've always ate at OG for my bday, but this year I was trying to be good. Oh well, even though I new I could eat something on the plan, again just not enough willpower. I really messed up!! To top it all off, my stove is broken. I am unable to cook anything until we get it fixed. I cook every night so does anybody have any good crockpot recipes? I found one that I put on for tonight in the Main Dishes Forum, but I'm sure I'll need a few more. We can't get the stove fixed until this weekend.

Wow, what a Monday...BTW what is FF? I thought it just meant Fat Free does it have another meaning?
KSingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:45 AM   #10  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Krista. FF is Fast Forward. You should have done this when you first started on LAWL.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:52 AM   #11  
Plan #3-no lites

S/C/G: 198/179/150

Height: 5'5"

When I first started LAWL I did the TO with unlimited protein & vegetables. Is that the same thing?
KSingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:00 PM   #12  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Welcome, Krista..........yes, that is it
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:10 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Krista, FF (Fast Forward) and TO (Take Off) are a little different. Somewhere on here it explains the difference.

There are 3 of us on here from Maryville. So welcome. The 3 of us in Maryville have gotten together once and trying to get our schedules together to do it again. Maybe you can join us. We were going to go to Star Bucks I think on Alcoa Hwy. I do not have crock pot recipes. I don't cook very much so I am not any help in that are. Looks like you are doing a great job with a 15 pound drop since you started. We are close to the same stats. I have 10 pounds on you! Close to the same start date. I started the first of August. So welcome aboard. This is a great group. We have several celebrities that have lost 70-100 pounds. So they of course always have great suggestions.
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:20 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Happy Monday everybody!!! I keep telling myself not to go days without checking in but I never learn! 8 pages of posts to catch up on, sheesh! LOL

Welcome Krista! There are several of us East TN girls here!

Nicole-OMG I cant imagine how excited you are about your trip! Have a blast!

My sons wedding is in 4 weeks!!! I bought my dress Saturday and its gorgeous if I do say so myself. Its been a LONG time since I even tried on a formal. My mom and sister went with me shopping and we had a great time.
NOW I gotta keep my butt from munching so I can still fit into the darn thing in 4 weeks! LOL I havent been doing so well foodwise. Started maintenance and went crazy I guess. Scale is only up a couple of pounds and believe me, the way I've been eating, thats a miracle! So you all send me some Will Power dust to keep me in line...or a swift kick in the arse!!!

Kim #3- If I can find your cell number I'll try to call later today and see if you might want to go get coffee tonight. DH is gonna be out all evening!! Glad you survived your reunion without too much damage!

Heather!!!! Glad to see a post from you, hope work slows down soon! You up for a cup of coffee with me and Kim???

Dan-Donut??? I can feel my mouth watering!!! There are chocolate covered donuts here in the teachers lounge at least once a week! I told them they were all just cruel! LOL I havent had a donut in almost a year!!

Everybody else, have an absolutely amazing week!!!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:21 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Kim!!! We were posting at the same time!!!! let me know about coffee!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote